Channel scan finds un-encrypted channels but preview says NoSignalDetected (1 Viewer)

T^2

Portal Pro
December 9, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Going through setup procedures for newly installed MP1.5. Have two tuners - Avermedia M780 and ATI 650. Service provider is Comcast Baltimore/Essex.

This thread describes my situation. I get the same problem with any channel that is identified in the scan. For example, WBFF-HD shows that it's un-encrypted, but trying preview returns Preview failed:NoSignalDetected. On the other hand, if it's an unknown channel like say "unknown 75-714" (also shown as un-encrypted) the preview works.

So what's the problem here? Is it like the referred to post suggest - "grabs the station name and other tuning information from the stream... instead of what the card is actually tuning to"? Comcast put erroneous info in the stream?

If all the above is indeed the case, then where does one find the correct frequencies etc if one would like to attempt to manually do the corrections?

Lastly... I don't have this problem with WMC7 or NextPVR. They find all the channels without any problems - no muss or fuss. Why is it that MP can't do the same? Hasn't MP been out for a long time and considered mature by now? This seems like a pretty fundamental core task of this type of software and it would seem like it should do it without much trouble or require the end user to go to extreme lengths in attempts to get it to work.[DOUBLEPOST=1388165424][/DOUBLEPOST]Terrific... Tried uninstalling MP and everything it installed (to include MySQL). Now I can't reinstall because the installation of MySQL produces the following error:

MySQL - set password error:1

Edit: Figured out the problem with the MySQL install.

Last edited:

T^2

Portal Pro
December 9, 2013
Home Country
Here are my TV server logs:

Edit: Added system specs.

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello again T^2

Going through setup procedures for newly installed MP1.5. Have two tuners - Avermedia M780 and ATI 650. Service provider is Comcast Baltimore/Essex.
    Okay.

This thread describes my situation.
    I agree - it matches perfectly.

So what's the problem here? Is it like the referred to post suggest - "grabs the station name and other tuning information from the stream... instead of what the card is actually tuning to"? Comcast put erroneous info in the stream?
    From the log file it looks like TV Server is totally confused by the information it is receiving. The main reason is that Comcast seems to be broadcasting their full lineup information in-band in your area (my understanding is that is relatively unusual). Your scan timeout configuration is long enough to catch parts of the lineup info but not long enough to catch it in full. Hence the mixture of "Unknown..." and properly named channels, mixed up frequencies etc.

If all the above is indeed the case, then where does one find the correct frequencies etc if one would like to attempt to manually do the corrections?
    In your case I wouldn't attempt manual corrections. What I would do is this:
    1. Delete all channels.
    2. Set SDT/VCT timeout to 600 (5 minutes) -->here<--.
    3. Start a new "clear QAM cable" scan.
    4. Cancel the scan after the first frequency where more than 30 channels are found. I can see that physical channel 10 (frequency 193.25 MHz) appears to be carrying the full lineup info. Physical channels 7, 8 and 9 may also carry it. Definitely cancel the scan before channel 11. If you haven't seen 30+ channels found with the above configuration before that point then something is wrong. Continuing the scan would not help.
    I expect (hope) that should enable all your channels to be found complete with names and channel numbers in ~15 minutes rather than 30+.

Lastly... I don't have this problem with WMC7 or NextPVR. They find all the channels without any problems - no muss or fuss. Why is it that MP can't do the same?
    It isn't really a fair comparison for a number of reasons. Briefly...
    US TV is totally different to TV in the rest of the world. Different standards, different conventions, different lingo... different.
    The MediaPortal team and community has always been dominated by Europeans. We (I include myself, even though I'm from NZ) have struggled to understand and integrate US TV support with limited ability to test, limited feedback, limited understanding of that feedback. It is tough all around.

WMC on the other hand...
    MS threw a lot of resources - developers, testers and money - at WMC7. A large proportion of the team were also Americans, meaning they know and have used US TV for years. I could be wrong (having never used WMC for myself) but I think WMC downloads MS-paid-for-perfect lineup info rather than scanning. In other words, WMC7 is in a totally different league to MP.

N-PVR I don't know so much about. I have the impression that sub was based in the US at one time. I'm not sure if N-PVR attempts to scan or download; whether it grabs channel names and numbers (as MP attempts to do) or whether you have to enter all the names and numbers for your channels manually. The code is not open source, I've never used it, and I've never lived in the US so saying anything further would be speculation...

In short, MP probably could do the same if our team had the same resources and knowledge. We don't... but we do the best we can.

Hasn't MP been out for a long time and considered mature by now?
    Yes... but we've always had a chronic shortage of US-based developers and testers. Further, we also completely rewrote the ATSC (US TV) scanning code for MP 1.5 (when we added CableCARD tuner support). Before MP 1.5 almost all channels would have been named "Unknown..."; now as you can see we get some of those details. I'd like to think we're improving... but that isn't to say there aren't bugs with lots of room for further improvement.

This seems like a pretty fundamental core task of this type of software and it would seem like it should do it without much trouble or require the end user to go to extreme lengths in attempts to get it to work.
    Sure. I can only repeat what I said above.

Terrific... Tried uninstalling MP and everything it installed (to include MySQL).
    Why did you think that a fresh install would help? That would be the last thing I'd do...

mm

T^2

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2013
    Home Country
    Why did you think that a fresh install would help? That would be the last thing I'd do...mm

Well... It was the last thing I had left to do. I tried everything else I could think of. Figured it couldn't hurt. What would I have to lose?

Anyway... I gave your suggestion a whirl. Same result basically. Except it took the scan a very long time. You were right that around channel 10 most (but not all) of the channels popped up. However, many - if not all - of them were shown as encrypted (even ones I know that are not). For example, WBFF I get fine in the clear with WMC and NextPVR. Guessing here, but perhaps it's that WBFF (in HD) shows up on more than one channel (if you look at zap2it) and the one that popped up here is encrypted.

Another thing that I noted was that a lot of channels that MP was scanning were at XXX.262 MHz frequencies (for example channel 14 was scanned at 121.262 MHz). Poking around the internet I found this table. For North America it doesn't show any frequencies that are in the XXX.262 MHz range (see the North America cable television frequencies table). For example, channel 14 is shown at 121.250 Mhz, not 121.262 Mhz. Don't know if this really means anything, but just found it curious.

Edit: here are my latest logs:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Why did you think that a fresh install would help? That would be the last thing I'd do...mm
    Well... It was the last thing I had left to do. I tried everything else I could think of. Figured it couldn't hurt. What would I have to lose?
    I don't know what you'd already done, but in this scenario you certainly have nothing to gain from uninstalling. In other words, it won't change the way TV Server behaves.

Anyway... I gave your suggestion a whirl. Same result basically. Except it took the scan a very long time. You were right that around channel 10 most (but not all) of the channels popped up.
    Okay. The logs do look a little better to me. I wouldn't say the lineup is perfect as the info still doesn't look complete... but it looks like we've grabbed all of the available information. Here is where it gets exponentially harder for me to investigate as I don't have direct access to your cable feed, I'm not sure what to expect from Comcast, and I'm not sure what you expect either.

A few questions for you...
    • Roughly what proportion is "most"?
    • How many channels do you expect in total (based on WMC7 and/or N-PVR)?
    • Does N-PVR find correct channel names and numbers?
    • How long do WMC7 and N-PVR take to scan (and/or do you know whether they actually scan with the tuner or download a lineup from the internet)?
    However, many - if not all - of them were shown as encrypted (even ones I know that are not). For example, WBFF I get fine in the clear with WMC and NextPVR. Guessing here, but perhaps it's that WBFF (in HD) shows up on more than one channel (if you look at zap2it) and the one that popped up here is encrypted.
    What I can see is that there are not one but three references to WBFF in the lineup from channel 10:
    27-12-2013 18:32:19.421 59) WBFF___WBFF_FOX TSID = 0x0000, service ID = 0x0fac, source ID = 0x10c0, maj. ch. # = 15 , min. ch. # = 0 , access controlled = 1, type = 2, video stream count = 0, audio stream count = 0, frequency = 657000 kHz, modulation = -1
    27-12-2013 18:32:19.445 112) WBFF2__WBFF_THIS_TV TSID = 0x0000, service ID = 0x0004, source ID = 0x3619, maj. ch. # = 206 , min. ch. # = 0 , access controlled = 1, type = 2, video stream count = 0, audio stream count = 0, frequency = 639000 kHz, modulation = -1
    27-12-2013 18:32:19.449 120) WBFF3__WBFF_TCN TSID = 0x0000, service ID = 0x0006, source ID = 0x4daa, maj. ch. # = 205 , min. ch. # = 0 , access controlled = 1, type = 2, video stream count = 0, audio stream count = 0, frequency = 639000 kHz, modulation = -1

I don't know if you're referring to one of them specifically (???)... but yes, all of them are marked as encrypted because Comcast has set the "access controlled" flag for them.

With reference to zap2it: I'm aware of the website, but I don't have a hope of knowing how to check your lineup unless you can supply a zip code.

Another thing that I noted was that a lot of channels that MP was scanning were at XXX.262 MHz frequencies (for example channel 14 was scanned at 121.262 MHz). Poking around the internet I found this table. For North America it doesn't show any frequencies that are in the XXX.262 MHz range (see the North America cable television frequencies table). For example, channel 14 is shown at 121.250 Mhz, not 121.262 Mhz. Don't know if this really means anything, but just found it curious.
    That I can explain. :)
    FCC rules mandate that certain channels are offset. You can refer to this link:
    http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title47-vol4/xml/CFR-2011-title47-vol4-sec76-612.xml

The corresponding frequency plans are laid out in table form here:
    http://www.jneuhaus.com/fccindex/cablech.html

I also attach the spreadsheet from which I generated MPs frequency list.

In summary...
    I accept that MP is falling short of your expecations... but I'm not sure how to improve from here. Answering my 4 questions above would be a good start. Beyond that, I definitely need more detailed info - lineups, zip code, perhaps access to your server. Comparisons with reference to WMC7 and/or N-PVR in general and for specific channels [to point out MP's failures] would be a good target. I accept that you may not feel able or have time to provide this information. All I can say in response is that unfortunately there is nothing I can do without it.

mm

Attachments

• Frequency plans.zip
      19 KB

T^2

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2013
    Home Country
    I don't know what you'd already done, but in this scenario you certainly have nothing to gain from uninstalling. In other words, it won't change the way TV Server behaves.

Anyway... I gave your suggestion a whirl. Same result basically. Except it took the scan a very long time. You were right that around channel 10 most (but not all) of the channels popped up.
    Okay. The logs do look a little better to me. I wouldn't say the lineup is perfect as the info still doesn't look complete... but it looks like we've grabbed all of the available information. Here is where it gets exponentially harder for me to investigate as I don't have direct access to your cable feed, I'm not sure what to expect from Comcast, and I'm not sure what you expect either.

A few questions for you...
    • Roughly what proportion is "most"?
    What I meant by most is that there were a handful of channels that were identified and shown as un-encrypted that didn't show up until after channel 11 had been scanned (WUTB-HD, Bounce, WETA UK, KIDS, TV26). I'm not certain exactly when they showed. I actually left and went to dinner after channel 10 or 11 was done and I saw the initial channel dump happen. I let the scan run while I was at dinner. When I came back it was up around channel 30 something and then I cancelled the scan.
    • How many channels do you expect in total (based on WMC7 and/or N-PVR)?
    I've attached the lastscan.xml file produced by NextPVR. You can see in it how many un-encrypted and encrypted channels it's able to find. Of the un-encrypted channels, I keep 29 in my guide. The rest that I exclude in the guide are either SD versions of HD channels I already have, or stuff that I don't want.
    • Does N-PVR find correct channel names and numbers?
    Some yes. You can see what it's able to glean from EPG in the lastscan.xml file.
    • How long do WMC7 and N-PVR take to scan (and/or do you know whether they actually scan with the tuner or download a lineup from the internet)?
    I did another scan with NextPVR to answer this. It took approximately 7 minutes to do a full scan. WMC 7 take a bit longer. I would say about 15 minutes - if memory serves - for WMC 7.
    However, many - if not all - of them were shown as encrypted (even ones I know that are not). For example, WBFF I get fine in the clear with WMC and NextPVR. Guessing here, but perhaps it's that WBFF (in HD) shows up on more than one channel (if you look at zap2it) and the one that popped up here is encrypted.
    What I can see is that there are not one but three references to WBFF in the lineup from channel 10:
    27-12-2013 18:32:19.421 59) WBFF___WBFF_FOX TSID = 0x0000, service ID = 0x0fac, source ID = 0x10c0, maj. ch. # = 15 , min. ch. # = 0 , access controlled = 1, type = 2, video stream count = 0, audio stream count = 0, frequency = 657000 kHz, modulation = -1
    27-12-2013 18:32:19.445 112) WBFF2__WBFF_THIS_TV TSID = 0x0000, service ID = 0x0004, source ID = 0x3619, maj. ch. # = 206 , min. ch. # = 0 , access controlled = 1, type = 2, video stream count = 0, audio stream count = 0, frequency = 639000 kHz, modulation = -1
    27-12-2013 18:32:19.449 120) WBFF3__WBFF_TCN TSID = 0x0000, service ID = 0x0006, source ID = 0x4daa, maj. ch. # = 205 , min. ch. # = 0 , access controlled = 1, type = 2, video stream count = 0, audio stream count = 0, frequency = 639000 kHz, modulation = -1

I don't know if you're referring to one of them specifically (???)... but yes, all of them are marked as encrypted because Comcast has set the "access controlled" flag for them.

That makes sense I guess. zap2it also shows 3 instances in it's guide (15 - WBFF, 213 - WBFFDT, 805 - WBFFDT).

Edit: Taking a closer look at what you posted... WBFF2__WBFF_THIS_TV would refer to 206 - WBFFDT2 This TV in zap2it. WBFF3__WBFF_TCN would refer to 205 - WBFFDT3 TCN. In zap2it 15 - WBFF is likely the SD channel. 213 - WBFFDT is the HD channel. Why there is another listing for WBFFDT (805 - WBFFDT) I don't know but would presume it's also HD.

With reference to zap2it: I'm aware of the website, but I don't have a hope of knowing how to check your lineup unless you can supply a zip code.

My zip is 21155. When zap2it ask you to choose your provider, choose Comcast Baltimore County - Digital (Essex) under cable.
    That I can explain. :)
    FCC rules mandate that certain channels are offset. You can refer to this link:
    http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title47-vol4/xml/CFR-2011-title47-vol4-sec76-612.xml

The corresponding frequency plans are laid out in table form here:
    http://www.jneuhaus.com/fccindex/cablech.html

I also attach the spreadsheet from which I generated MPs frequency list.

In summary...
    I accept that MP is falling short of your expecations... but I'm not sure how to improve from here. Answering my 4 questions above would be a good start. Beyond that, I definitely need more detailed info - lineups, zip code, perhaps access to your server. Comparisons with reference to WMC7 and/or N-PVR in general and for specific channels [to point out MP's failures] would be a good target. I accept that you may not feel able or have time to provide this information. All I can say in response is that unfortunately there is nothing I can do without it.

mm

No. I have the time and I'm willing to work with you. I appreciate the effort that you are expending. Whatever you need just let me know and I will try to provide. That includes access to the server (you may need to assist in the technical details on how to do that). For this round I'm attaching 3 files (lastscan.xml, channels-QAM.xml, and TVGUIDE.xml). lastscan.xml I've already mentioned. channels-QAM.xml has the channels that I've included in my NextPVR guide and their pairing with the XMLTV EPG source data produced by mc2xml. TVGUIDE.xml is the EPG data produced by mc2xml. Hopefully these files will contain enough info to get you rolling.

Attachments

• XML Files.rar
      4.9 MB
    Last edited:

T^2

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2013
    Home Country
    I know this seems like a lot of effort for what ultimately ends up being only 29 channels. But there are reasons for the effort. Currently I only subscribed to Comcast's limited basic TV service (in addition to their broadband service). For myself that is sufficient. I don't watch a lot of cable. Much of what I do watch I get from other sources. Another benefit is that the limited basic service doesn't require a cable box. All the stations available are un-encrypted. So I can use WMC/NPVR/MP as the front end for guide etc.

However, things are changing...

1) I've read that Comcast will soon be encrypting everything. This will require a cable box to get anything - to include their limited basic service. The other option of course is to get a CableCard capable tuner and still use WMC/NVPR/MP.
    2) The significant other is selling her house and is moving into mine. She would prefer to have a more complete cable package than the limited basic service. This of course will necessitate dealing with encrypted channels.

For both the above reasons, I'll eventually be looking into CableCard ready tuners. Right now the network HDHomerun Prime tuner has my interest. However, I've seen details on a new tuner about to come out (the HDHR4-CC) that has hardware transcoding/streaming to H.264 built in. Right now I'm holding out for the HDHR4-CC to be released. So right now the Avermedia M780 and the ATI 650 tuners and my limited basic service are going to have to do. The upside is that those two tuners will do for now in facilitating my experimentation/learning with/about MP. Hopefully but the time the HDHR4-CC is released I will have gone through the learning curve of MP and will have sufficient expertise with it to effectively put it to my particular uses.

Lastly, if for nothing else, this whole process serves my hobbyist needs. I'm an engineer (electrical, not software) and getting things to work provides me some entertainment/satisfaction.

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello again T^2

The info in your posts helped a lot, so thank you. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the info and especially your attitude. Indeed, I also derive a lot of satisfaction from investigating and resolving issues like this. (y)

Armed with your info, I've spent the last 3 hours or so matching up the channels in the various lineups. I've come to the following conclusion:
    1. TV Server has access to the info that N-PVR is using and could probably be configured to do things in the same way with a few tweaks.
    2. The channel name and number information that TV Server finds on channel 10 is correct and complete apart from two key points:
      • Comcast is not broadcasting information for what I think are HD channels on channel 10
      • in some cases Comcast is flagging channels as encrypted when they really aren't
    I'll come back to these points, but let me first try to more directly address your comments.

Roughly what proportion is "most"?
    What I meant by most is that there were a handful of channels that were identified and shown as un-encrypted that didn't show up until after channel 11 had been scanned (WUTB-HD, Bounce, WETA UK, KIDS, TV26). I'm not certain exactly when they showed. I actually left and went to dinner after channel 10 or 11 was done and I saw the initial channel dump happen. I let the scan run while I was at dinner. When I came back it was up around channel 30 something and then I cancelled the scan.
    Understood. I can confirm that the channels you mentioned were picked up when channel 26 was scanned. However, in most cases equivalent channels were picked up when channel 10 was scanned.

Attached are two files.

"matched channels.txt" includes the channels that you want in your lineup (ie. channels-QAM.xml) that TV Server found info for from channel 10. Example:
    203 WUTBDT2
    27-12-2013 20:13:28.624 0) Bounce TSID = 0x29f4, service ID = 0x0156, source ID = 0x0004, maj. ch. # = 24 , min. ch. # = 2 , access controlled = 0, type = 2, video stream count = 0, audio stream count = 0, frequency = 624000 kHz, modulation = 11
    27-12-2013 18:32:19.451 125) BOUNC__WUTB_BOUNCE TSID = 0x0000, service ID = 0x0156, source ID = 0x5e33, maj. ch. # = 203 , min. ch. # = 0 , access controlled = 1, type = 2, video stream count = 0, audio stream count = 0, frequency = 237000 kHz, modulation = -1
    First line is the "mapping_name" from channels-QAM.xml.
    Second line is the channel info you could expect to have received if you'd done an "exhastive scan" of all channels.
    Third line is the channel info you could expect to have received if you'd only scanned channel 10.

"unmatched channels.txt" includes the channels that you want in your lineup (ie. channels-QAM.xml) that TV Server did not find info for from channel 10. Example:
    215 WUTBDT
    27-12-2013 20:13:28.627 1) WUTB-HD TSID = 0x29f4, service ID = 0x0003, source ID = 0x000b, maj. ch. # = 24 , min. ch. # = 1 , access controlled = 0, type = 2, video stream count = 0, audio stream count = 0, frequency = 624000 kHz, modulation = 11
    First line is the "mapping_name" from channels-QAM.xml.
    Second line is the channel info you could expect to have received if you'd done an "exhastive scan" of all channels.

From a quick look at those files I hope you can see TV Server picked up equivalent info for Bounce, WETA UK, KIDS and TV26 at channel 10. Yes, those equivalents had different names and yes they were marked as encrypted... but they're exactly the same channels. They actually have the channel numbers that you used in channels-QAM.xml (where the channels found later do not) so I would have thought they were easier to find/identify (refer to the "Channel number" column in the "TV Channels" section of TV Server configuration).

As mentioned above, TV Server found equivalent info from channel 10 for most (specifically: 20 out of 30) of the channels that you care about. The other 10 channels seem to be your HD channels. I guess Comcast is not supplying info for HD channels on channel 10. To me this seems annoying and awkward, because it forces you to do a full/exhaustive scan (slower) to pick up all your channels... and you may miss out on the channel numbers which are available from channel 10.

How many channels do you expect in total (based on WMC7 and/or N-PVR)?
    I've attached the lastscan.xml file produced by NextPVR. You can see in it how many un-encrypted and encrypted channels it's able to find. Of the un-encrypted channels, I keep 29 in my guide. The rest that I exclude in the guide are either SD versions of HD channels I already have, or stuff that I don't want.
    This file was really helpful because it allowed me to see that TV Server has access to the same information as N-PVR. It should be a matter of time before we can give equivalent or better results.

Does N-PVR find correct channel names and numbers?
    Some yes. You can see what it's able to glean from EPG in the lastscan.xml file.
    It looks like we have been more ambitious about trying to get more useful channel names and numbers. From my perspective it seems like it would be better to use the channel 10 information - faster scan, better information - if only it were complete and correct. The challenge seems to be collect all available information, reject the incorrect stuff, and merge what remains... all without missing or "broken" channels. This is not easy.

How long do WMC7 and N-PVR take to scan (and/or do you know whether they actually scan with the tuner or download a lineup from the internet)?
    I did another scan with NextPVR to answer this. It took approximately 7 minutes to do a full scan. WMC 7 take a bit longer. I would say about 15 minutes - if memory serves - for WMC 7.
    Okay, interesting. I think we can match this with a few code and configuration changes.

Why there is another listing for WBFFDT (805 - WBFFDT) I don't know but would presume it's also HD.
    Yep, I think you're right.

My zip is 21155. When zap2it ask you to choose your provider, choose Comcast Baltimore County - Digital (Essex) under cable.
    Thanks. :)

mm

Attachments

• matched channels.txt
      10.9 KB
    • unmatched channels.txt
      2.5 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hopefully but the time the HDHR4-CC is released I will have gone through the learning curve of MP and will have sufficient expertise with it to effectively put it to my particular uses.
    I like to think you'd have had a better experience if you'd tried the CableCARD tuner first up. Nevertheless...

Attached are patched versions of TVLibrary.dll and TsWriter.ax for MP 1.5. To install:
    1. Open TV Server configuration.
    2. Go to the "manual control" section and click "stop service".
    3. Close TV Server configuration.
    4. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the TV Server install directory (typically c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\).
    5. Take a backup of TVLibrary.dll an TsWriter.ax.
    6. Download and extract the attached files into the TV Server install directory.
    7. Open TV Server configuration (click "yes" to start the TV service).
    Now you should be good to go again.

The main purpose of the patch is to fix the problem with incorrect frequency assignments. That means within reason any channel that TV Server finds in the scan should be tunable.

I note you can edit channels to set the name, channel number and/or whether it is encrypted (free to air):
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...or_Edit_a_Channel#Editing_an_existing_channel

If you want TV Server to scan like N-PVR, I recommend you try to set the SDT/VCT timeout down to 3 seconds:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...n/TV-Server_Configuration/06_General#Scan_Tab

...then do a full clear QAM scan of the QAM standard frequency plan.
    You may or may not want to delete your existing channels before hand.

mm

Attachments

• ATSC scan frequency fix [1.5].zip
      332.4 KB

T^2

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2013
    Home Country
    Ok your post has been read and understood. Instructions have been followed. Scan performed on both tuners. Resulting logs are attached.

Looks promising. Preview now works on channels marked un-encrypted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom