Channel scan finds un-encrypted channels but preview says NoSignalDetected (3 Viewers)

T^2

Portal Pro
December 9, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok... I would say I'm good to go. I had to go in a edit the Name and Channel number for all the unknown channels (that came up after a full scan) that I wanted to keep. I had to preview/watch them to figure out what channel they were. Once I identified them, I had to go into zap2it and find their channel number (for the Channel number field) and station name (for the Name field). That was a bit tedious. Also, I went ahead and modified the Name and Channel number fields for all the stations that MP did find correctly. In regards to the updating the channel numbers for the channels that MP identified, it was as you said ( "you may miss out on the channel numbers which are available from channel 10") after I did a full channel scan - the channel numbers were bogus - so I went in and modified them with the correct information (so the xmltv mapping would go smoothly). I also changed the Name field for the channels that MP identified to match zap2it's station name (also so the xmltv mapping would go smoothly).

So now I see MP 1.6 has been released. I wonder how that will effect the patched versions of TVLibrary.dll and TsWriter.ax for MP 1.5 that you provided above? If I were to update to MP 1.6, would I need to do the same fix that you described above?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom