Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    That was the best colour theme so far if you ask me. :) Me like

MarioH

Portal Member
    September 14, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks a lot for this great skin! The layout is really nice and I love the Titanium theme.
    One strange thing happend after updating through SVN update. I've now got a combination of the Titanium background with green letters but I must say it's a really nice combination, I keep it that way (if I find out how this could happen)!
    I hope there will be some more plugins available. I hope for mvCentral, Rockstar and MyFilms but it's already my default skin and even the wife loves it.
    Keep up the great work!!!

Greetings,
    Mario

By the way please change the URL to the downloadsite (in your first message) because it's not working. I think it must be http://chromaskin.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ instead of http://chromaskin.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Chroma

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    One strange thing happend after updating through SVN update. I've now got a combination of the Titanium background with green letters but I must say it's a really nice combination, I keep it that way (if I find out how this could happen)!

Just re-apply the Patch for Titanium Theme, including the "reference.xml" file.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    How about the Headweb-plugin? Any chance?
    It depends if it works from Italy. It seems to work, but now i've no time. However i've added it to the list.

Thanks

Tgx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom