Chroma Skin (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    1) Yeah, i overlooked the videos section for the hurry. I'm going to release an update soon. I'm working on it.
    2) I do not get that glitch on my systems. Can you try to change the layout to list or thumb view and see if something changes?

If you update with tortoisesvn you automatically get all the updates except those included in the "Extras" packages (listed in the first post), which must be manually downloaded and applied. Remember to clear the cache folder every time you update through tortoisesvn.

Thanks

Tgx

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    1) Yeah, i overlooked the videos section for the hurry. I'm going to release an update soon. I'm working on it.
    FIXED! :) Thanks
    2) I do not get that glitch on my systems. Can you try to change the layout to list or thumb view and see if something changes?
    Im on windows 8. Could this be related.
    I did not download the blue pack but am using it I think as it should look. Ill DL it and see if its gone after that.

[edit] just downloaded it and put it in the right folder. No joy. issue 2 keeps poping up.

Last edited:

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    An update is available sporting some enhancements for TVSeries and MovingPictures, including logos support and Tech Infos view in MovingPictures.

Thanks

Tgx

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    An update is available sporting some enhancements for TVSeries and MovingPictures, including logos support and Tech Infos view in MovingPictures.

Thanks

Tgx
    is OK for MP 1.2.3 too? (or only for MP 1.3 beta?)
    How to download only this 2 update?
    thanks

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    For both MP1.2.3 and MP 1.3beta. Just update through TortoiseSvn. Right click on the skin folder "Chroma" and hit " SVN Update".

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Tgx,
    2 In the mypicture section, when I press enter on a picture, this screen pops up briefly (0,5 sec.) before the image is shown.
    View attachment 118347

I found it. The skin code is ok. It's a new bug of Mediaportal 1.3beta, since it happens with other skins too, for example Titan and it's not showing up in MP1.2.3.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I've added a new theme download for Mp 1.2.3:

Amber Theme. This package converts the skin color from green to amber: Patch Chroma Amber.rar.

If you are using MediaPortal 1.3 beta, just update through svn and select the Amber Theme.

Remember to delete the Mediaportal cache folder (usually "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache") every time you update the skin. Use this guide to clear the Mediaportal cache folder.

Thanks

Tgx

Attachments

• ZThemeAmber1.jpg
      ZThemeAmber1.jpg
      241 KB
    • ZThemeAmber2.jpg
      ZThemeAmber2.jpg
      343.4 KB
    • ZThemeAmber3.jpg
      ZThemeAmber3.jpg
      432 KB
    • ZThemeAmber4.jpg
      ZThemeAmber4.jpg
      393.4 KB

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Tgx

Not keen on the green, even though my daughter made me paint her bedroom that colour, but the amber theme looks great, each to their own I suppose, great work, and many thanks for all your work, BlackGlass Nova still hard to beat ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom