Clean up orphaned entries in MP-TV Series (1 Viewer)

JontheFalcon

Portal Member
January 6, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I've been doing some clean up of some of the TV shows in my library. I've removed older TV show episode files in favor of better quality versions.

Now I have to deal with MP-TV Series and cleaning up the database. MP-TV Series still shows the old version of the episode in the list alongside the newer one. So it now lists 2 entries for each episode that I've upgraded. While in MP-TV Series Configuration, on the Details tab I can click on both entries and see the referenced filename so I know which one to keep and which one I want to delete. If I right-click on the entry I want to delete, I can choose Delete > Delete from Disk (This is the only option) and I get an error that the file doesn't exist.

I have tried right-clicking and choosing "Re-scan Media Info" and the orphan entries are still there. I've also tried the "Update Media Info" link at the bottom of the window with the same result.

How can I remove these orphan entries from the database?

Thanks in advance,

Jon

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You should be able to run import and it should pick up the fact that the files have been removed.

JontheFalcon

Portal Member
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    You should be able to run import and it should pick up the fact that the files have been removed.

I have run the import and the orphan duplicate episodes are still in the list in the TV Series config and in Media Portal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom