Clock in full screen (1 Viewer)

MeMeMe

Portal Pro
August 4, 2010
I'd like to have the time displayed in the top left or top right corner, while in full screen video (Live TV, ForTheRecord plugin, TV series, and Moving Pictures).

I've submitted an enhancement request for this, but is it possible to do this myself?

Edit:
I found by editing the common.play.fullscreen.xml skin file I could get the clock to appear.
By changing the following line:

<visible>!window.isosdvisible+[player.paused|control.isvisible(10)|control.isvisible(11)|control.isvisible(12)|player.forwarding|player.rewinding|player.seeking]+string.equals(#StreamedMP.fullVideoOSD,true)</visible>

to

<visible>true</visible>

in both places it appears.
I don't understand the expression I have removed, so is this likely to cause problems?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Clock in full screen

I guess not.. !window.isosdvisible+[player.paused|control.isvisible(10)|control.isvisible(11)|control.isvisible(12)|player.forwarding|pl ayer.rewinding|player.seeking]+string.equals(#StreamedMP.fullVideoOSD,true) ; this text tells that the Clock is only visible if you pop up the OSD or seek. If you change it to true, the clock is always visible.

MeMeMe

Portal Pro
    August 4, 2010
    Thanks.

Turns out that change wasn't enough.
    On my desktop, which runs at 1920x1200, it works fine.
    On my htpc, which runs at 1920x1080, the time doesn't fit inside the bar that it's supposed to (it looks like the container image shrinks and moves.
    See attached pic.

Any idea how to fix this?

EdiT: my mistake, I'd spelt "true" as "truee" in the xml file, once that was fixed it is working fine.

Attachments

• 00-43-13.jpg
      00-43-13.jpg
      8.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom