CLOSED: [14/11] Black & White 1080 v0.9 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
When I start MP in basichome there is nothing on my External Display then "Startbildschirm". Can I change it anywhere??
When I go to a submenu the display show the correct thing, like" Meine Filme" or others, but nothing in basichome.

Sorry for my english, it's a long time ago.

I believe this is an "External Display" plugin issue.

There is no definition in the skin files for what to show on the external display.

kurtsoeser

Portal Member
June 10, 2007
Home Country
Austria Austria
problem with global search

Congratulations for this great skin, the best, i think

I have a small problem with the global search: it does not show up, when i click on it (for example in the music menu) There is no keyboard?
What i have done wrong? I installed the global search and marked the skin black and white, so I can't find out the error?

Would you please help me

schneid

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2008
    Nevada
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    ExtraMenu Plugin and others

I went nuts trying to enable extra menu.xml until another poster pointed out I needed the plugin (DLL file). I kind of figured that but could not find the Plugin anywhere here. It was also pointed out that extra menu.dll, and some others, are included in the Monochrome skin download Windows directory.

I have tried to attach them. If I've failed, try the Monochrome skin.

schneid

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2008
    Nevada
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    GameMenu , SkinInfo , WatchMenu Plugins

These Plugins are also contained in the ZIP file in the post above. The purpose of this post, hopefully, is to make them searchable. Heck I'll just reattach. They are here along with ExtraMenu.

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Congratulations for this great skin, the best, i think

I have a small problem with the global search: it does not show up, when i click on it (for example in the music menu) There is no keyboard?
    What i have done wrong? I installed the global search and marked the skin black and white, so I can't find out the error?

Would you please help me

Use the XML file that comes with B&W.

When installing MPIs don't select B&W. The skin contains all the supported plugin skin files.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom