Closed: [29/8] Black & White 1080 v0.6 R2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Ah .. this is looking better and better!!!

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Yes this is rapidly developing into one of the best skins at the moment! As some others have said we're getting really spoilt for good looking skins at the moment :) Two minor issues though with the skin. Fistly if I bring up the guide on the radio screen it shows the right programs but the description text is from the tv guide not the highlighted radio program! Also on the music screen is it possible to include the folder name if I'm viewing by shares and large icons. Perhaps the name can appear in the tab at the top? Hope this makes sense and thanks again for a great skin!

roopert

Portal Pro
    June 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Very nice skin, love it!! :D

Request: for music in shares, layout: list. I like to see the album front cover on the right of the list (with the artist and title in a big font above the cover).

papas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    will you be adding support for the new plugin moving pictures mate??

once more an excellent skin.

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    rainmaker002:
    Edit basichome.xml
    Comment out <!-- comment --> the image, text and large image controls you what.

richy759:
    I cannot reproduce you problem. I also double checked basichome defaultcontrol and ids, and it’s all looking ok. Anyone else has the same problem? “For the Record” is added to my todo list.

Nemulate:
    Radio guide is fixed in the next release.

roopert:
    I’m not going to change the list view atm, because it will shorten the list considerably. This is a problem is you name your music like me (Album – Track –Artist - Title).

richy759

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    rainmaker002:
    richy759:
    I cannot reproduce you problem. I also double checked basichome defaultcontrol and ids, and it’s all looking ok. Anyone else has the same problem? “For the Record” is added to my todo list.
    I don't know much about skinning, but I had a look at basichome too and can see you have default id set.
    I thought I'd try some experimenting and it turns out I can delete the basichome.xml file with no effect to the skin (I dont know where its getting the layout from). I made sure I deleted the cache folder. Any ideas how this can possibly happen?
    I'll try it on another machine later.
    (Excellent news on the “For the Record” front, cheers)

Rich

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Have you checked "Start with basic home screen" in MP Configuration?

Maybe you're using My Home instead?

Found a bug in My Home: Wrong default id (Fixed in next release)

richy759

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2007
    Home Country
    thats the fella, silly me. The basic home looks much better so I'll use that now, thanks
    Would it be a good idea to have TV in the middle of the group boxes so that you can get to the other options quicker?
    Rich

richy759

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2007
    Home Country
    I just noticed a bug when you scroll down the list in recorded tv, When you go off the bottom the text seems to overlap (see attached pic). I hope this one isn't just me again ;)

Rich

Attachments

• record text.png
      record text.png
      637.5 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom