Closed: [8/9] Black & White 1080 v0.7 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuxaH

Portal Member
July 25, 2008
This skin is so nice. Thank you very much!

I have some questions:
1. Is it possible to get relict internet tv plugin to work? I copied the xml-files but the screen stays black!
2. The tv mini guide is so small - is it possible to make it bigger. 10-12 lines?
3. Can i get the font a little bit smaler?
4. When i control the menu with my mouse, the grey bar isn't in the middle where the cursor is?!

download those files: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...o-you-want-see-supported-black-white-1080.rar and change them, then Relict plug gonna work.

jojo1411

Portal Pro
January 23, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Thanks. Relict Internet TV works now.

edit:
I can't see video, only hear the sound. With other skins it works.

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
This skin is so nice. Thank you very much!

I have some questions:
1. Is it possible to get relict internet tv plugin to work? I copied the xml-files but the screen stays black!
2. The tv mini guide is so small - is it possible to make it bigger. 10-12 lines?
3. Can i get the font a little bit smaler?
4. When i control the menu with my mouse, the grey bar isn't in the middle where the cursor is?!

2-3: Have a look at C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\TVMiniGuide.xml

There is also a problem with the mini guide:
Text 1 = Next program
Text 2 = Channel
Text 3 = Current program

Usually you have it displayed like:
Text 1 - Text 2
Text 3

But this does not make any sense I this dialog. I have therefore changed the design to:
Text 3 - Text 2
Text 1

This results in Text 3 and Text 2 to overlap. This is MediaPortals fault since it only crops Text 1 and Text 2.

4: I’m not sure what you mean. Can you take a screenshot?

Relict video: Are you sure this is not a plugin error? The skin does not contain any relict specific “play” skin files. Maybe you can post you log files.

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Got a few minor bugs / problems with the newest version.

- In the TV Shows screen, when i somehow end up (using the remote) in the page down/page up icons in the left bottom I cannot go back to selecting the shows. I am using a remote BTW.
- When watching a recorded TV show, I cannot use/see the context menu for i.e. changing the aspect ratio.
- Compressing a recorded TV show does not work (it will not get a list of recorded shows it seems).

Edit:
- When scanning the IMDB database for an added movie (from i.e. the shares list) is does not grab all the art files, it seems only to grab the first one.
- Also when scanning IMDB and it does not find the correct title, it is possible to get a manual entry field?

TV Shows + Change AR: I cannot reproduce you problems. Been fixing a lot of bugs in the next release which is soon to be released. Wait and try the next release.
Compress: Does not work in BlueTwo skin either. Can you confirm?
IMDB: Fixed in the next release

VashStampede

Portal Member
August 16, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Got a few minor bugs / problems with the newest version.

TV Shows + Change AR: I cannot reproduce you problems. Been fixing a lot of bugs in the next release which is soon to be released. Wait and try the next release.
Compress: Does not work in BlueTwo skin either. Can you confirm?
IMDB: Fixed in the next release

Compress is not working in BlueTwo either, did some searching through the forum and it seems to be an MP bug itself. I will wait for the next version to test out the rest. Tnx for your work on this great skin :D

jojo1411

Portal Pro
January 23, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I just make Holidays in Greece. I will try and post my logs when I'm back. Thanks for your help so far!

BuUrMaN

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I like it!!! added backgrounds and so on... nice goin!

Would like a shutdown button.... so i can shutdown the pc from MP.

It is only not possible to see the names of the links (yahoo, apple, so on) in onlinevideos.

VashStampede

Portal Member
    August 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

It is only not possible to see the names of the links (yahoo, apple, so on) in onlinevideos.

You can shutdown/hibernate/etc. from the basic home screen in the top bar.

Buddha

Portal Member
    March 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I might be blind, but i cant see it?? Do you refer to the topbar window plugin, because i disabled that one, other than that I only see the weather and rss overlay ?

VashStampede

Portal Member
    August 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I might be blind, but i cant see it?? Do you refer to the topbar window plugin, because i disabled that one, other than that I only see the weather and rss overlay ?

Ah yes, i mean the topbar plugin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom