[confirm] Colossus Driver 29192 Question (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi again thirdoff

What I meant is that the guide error could be *caused* by not having the "all channels" radio group. Can you confirm whether the group exists for you? This is urgent and important as we don't want such a bug getting into the RC if possible.

The FM problem was a real doozy but I fixed it for 1.2.0rc. I'd provide you with a patch except that it would conflict with the Colossus patch. Creating a combined patch would be a pain at this stage so I hope you can survive until Monday with that problem. I've also got a patch that *greatly* speeds up FM channel switching which I'll make public on release of the RC.

mm

thirdoff

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2011
    Yes! Yes, creating the all channels group under RADIO fixed my guide, I am up and running again. Get that into the RC. :D

Well up and running EXCEPT no channel change. It does change from the remote setup test channel.:mad:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yes! Yes, creating the all channels group under RADIO fixed my guide, I am up and running again.
    Hmmm, that is good... but I'd like to know how the problem was created.

Get that into the RC. :D
    It is too late, but we can target for 1.2.1.

Well up and running EXCEPT no channel change. It does change from the remote setup test channel.:mad:
    I'm going to link to a post I made recently in the hope that it will be helpful to your understanding.
    -->link<--

mm

thirdoff

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2011
    The channel numbers are all there already. NOt sure why it wont change channels.

As for the label missing problem...
    I can recreate, all you have to do is follow your setup for colossus and as soon as I set up the radio for my 2250 card - poof all the guide goes "no label" - the ONLY thing I did was add the all channel to radio.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    When you set up the radio for the 2250, are you scanning, or using SD to add the channels?

Can you post some logs of a channel change so I can see whether the blaster plugin is attempting to blast?

thirdoff

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2011
    I scanned the radio channels. I don't have a blaster plugin selected, only Schedules Direct. I have IR server installed and I have "learned" (taught) 0-9 and enter. Testing the send in the MP setup works. Is this as simple as I didn't enable a plugin?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You have to configure the TV Server blaster plugin correctly. Take a look -->here<--.

PS: I need the TV Server tv.log.

thirdoff

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2011
    It was already configured, I just am not sure if I have to select something under plugins for it?

I am starting a new fresh install with RC, anything special you want to test?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It was already configured, I just am not sure if I have to select something under plugins for it?
    If you've enabled and configured the plugin in TV Server configuration then either there is an error (which I can't see from the logs you provided - as I mentioned, I needed the TV Server logs) or a config issue.

I am starting a new fresh install with RC, anything special you want to test?
    No.

The key things to getting blasting working are:
    1. Correct channel numbers (ie. channel numbers match your STB channel numbers) in the tuning details for each of your channels.
    2. Blaster "commands" configured to match your STB.
    3. Blaster plugin able to change channels via the "test" function.
    4. Blaster plugin configured to blast for the correct tuner/device (there are non-obvious tabs for each device which people sometimes miss).

mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom