Complete EPG data updated in less than 10 seconds (1 Viewer)

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
I will create a startup which give you the XMLTV with all the channels you want for a little money and I'll be rich :D :D :D

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Hrm ok, what are people using now? Both DUGG and C#XMLTV are gone, JRobbos ones are gone (as the other two are gone)....

Ive only got data for 12am - 5pm from C#XMLTV, as Ninemsn is using a different encrytpion on the 5pm-midnight apparently :confused:

zombiepig

Portal Pro
    March 21, 2005
    Melb, Aus
    Home Country
    i'm currently using oztivo - it's ok. apparently guidegrabber (dugg developer) has found a whole new source for dugg... i'm interested to see where it's leading!

jawbroken

Portal Pro
    August 13, 2005
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Callifo said:
    Hrm ok, what are people using now? Both DUGG and C#XMLTV are gone, JRobbos ones are gone (as the other two are gone)....

I am just waiting it out because I have been so spoilt by DUGG that I dread the thought of changing guide grabbers. Everything tapes as unknown, but it is not too bad.

Brijn

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2005
    North vancouver, Canada
    Using a proxy

Hi,

Quickly scanned this thread. But wouldn't a simple solution be to setup a machine with Squid (or another proxy) that is configured to allow only requests to the known epg sites.

Scrapers would need to talk to the poxy instead of direct. This would probably circumvent any legal probs of storing the data (proxies are pretty well accepted ;-) and would still dramaticly reduce the load on the EPG sites?

But maybe I'm dreaming

genivos

Portal Member
    October 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Since 18-11-2007 there are no new updates on xmltv.assies.info :confused: . Does anybody know if something is going on? I sent an e-mail already to Robert Prins, I thought he might know something but didn't get a reply so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom