Composite SVHS input using TV server. (1 Viewer)

SvenStoove

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    What's the codec name?

I have been looking as well for the anlogue fix for a compro t300 card without any luck.

*Edit Fixed*
    well fixed the problem, was a codec issue, it couldn't find a good codec to use and kept spitting out errors, I ended up using WinDVT [i think that is what it was called] Not sure, it was recommended in another thread that I stumbled upon anyway. But just for people who end up reading this thread down the track... I had installed xvid and a heap of other codecs from the Gordian Knot Codec Pack initally and it didn't work, I had to use WinDVT...

What is the name of the codec you used to get it to work and did you disable the digital part of the card?:D

I link to the codec site would be appreciated as well.:rolleyes:

Trozza

Portal Member
    November 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Hay,

It was actually WinDVR, not WinDVT... I couldn't find the link I downloaded it from but found this one to the same program. WinDVR - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com its not so much a driver/codec as a application to watch tv through, but once installed, Mediaportal suddenly recognized the analogue card. I didn't disable the digital part of the card, however I did group the digital and analogue part, by right clicking on the capture card in tv-server and going to new group. From what I read it'll make MediaPortal see it as a combined card and won't try to use both cards at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom