compressed texture for skins (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

will compressed texture ever be implemented in mp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
Replies
Views
should be fixed and back to normal but please report if it happens again, thx ;)
should be fixed and back to normal but please report if it happens again, thx ;)
The Plugin and Skins section of the Downloads shows zero results for most searches and attempting to download a plugin from a link...
Replies
Views
Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why Media Portal2 and kodi are great for old age pensioners. I have given up driving its too complicated nowerdays and may give up on computers they are advancing so quickly. Thanks for links my neighbour...
Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why...
Scrapers find and Index Movie Serials in Medial Portal2 & Kodi But still don't Show Chapter Numbers or Chapter title if applicable...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
Replies
Views
Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Hi there, I'm trying to modify a skin and want to add a watched icon to the listcontrol of the episodes, similar to the Titan or...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom