Compro DVB-T300, how do I get it working? (2 Viewers)

King_Elfy

Portal Member
March 4, 2006
Thank you. Using a number of those suggestions, I have got it working. The only problem now is that MediaPortal is chugging, as in the cursor moves as if the frame rate is slowed down. Even on the menu screen. At one stage, it was fine. It's not my hardware:
AMD 64-bit 3200+ - Albatron K8X800 Pro II - 512MB DDR RAM - 2x 200GB SATA (RAID 0) - ATI Radeon 9600XT GPU.
Should I put this in another thread?

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    for the smoothness, I would suggest using a different codec. Try DScaler and turn on hardware accelleration in the filters section of config.
    If that isn't good enough, I have the best results with the WinDVD codecs. Cyberlink and Nvidia are also good ones to use. There are many codecs and people have different luck with different settings. It's really a case of experimenting until you firnd the right one for you.

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    King_Elfy said:
    Should I put this in another thread?
    No, that's not necessary. Run MP Configuration and make sure that you have "Enable Exclusive DirectX" selected in Home and that "Grab EPG...." in Television / Program Guide is de-selected.

If you are still having problems, post your MediaPortal.log file - that is "source of all truth".... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom