Compro Videomate DVB-T200A - No Audio/Video Found (1 Viewer)

Fantoman

Portal Member
October 6, 2006
Gosford
Home Country
Area: TV Server
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 (2006-11-03)
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)
.NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727
DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c)
Audio Codec: MPA Decoder Filter
Video Codec: NVIDIA Video Decoder
CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Memory: 1 GB
Motherboard: A8V Deluxe (ASUSTeK Computer Inc.)
TV Card1 Model: Compro VideoMate DVB-T200A
TV Card1 Type: DVB-T
TV Card2 Model: Compro VideoMate DVB-T200A
TV Card2 Type: DVB-T
TV Card Driver: 2.8.0.3
Video Card Model: Nvidia Geforce 6600 GT (128 MB)
Video Card Driver: Forceware 93.71
Video Card Resolution: 720x576
Video Render Type: VMR9
Audio Card Model: Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller
Audio Card Driver: -
Synopsis::

Not getting any Video or Audio on any channels using TV Server with Compro
Videomate DVB-T200A Some channels are also giving the error "No Video/Audio Detected" when I attempt to preview the channel within the TV Engine Setup, and also in MediaPortal.
Only ABC Channels (4 in total) are avaliable within MediaPortal (only black screen with no audio), however all channels (13 in total) are detected and mapped to both TV Cards in TV Server Setup.

It all works flawlessly in MediaPortal without the new TV Engine however.

Running MediaPortal SVN Rev: 11480 11-03-2006 and TVEngine SVN Rev 11481 11-03-2006

Hope you can help me get going with the new TV Engine as it looks very promising!

Log files are attached.

EDIT: Thought i'd better add that this is a single seat installation.

Fantoman

Portal Member
October 6, 2006
Gosford
Home Country
Succcess!! - well sort of.....

I just tried the latest SVN build of the TV Server and now I can preview most of the channels in TV Server Setup, and can view them in MediaPortal, however all the NBN Channels are being detected with the Bandwidth of 8 instead of 7 so they are unplayable. Its odd, as the DVBT.xml file has the correct bandwidth listed, however the bandwidth is set to 8 in the channel setup for these channels.

Just in case you need to know, NBN is on frequency 809500.

I tried to manually correct this in the channel details, however the change would not save and kept reverting back to 8. :mad:

One other thing I noticed, is that I attempted to import the Channellist.xml file that I backed up from my normal MP install, and it would not import... in fact it would not do anything, I clicked on Ok and it just went back to the blank channel list. :confused:

I understand that the format is probably different on the import/export files for the 2 different systems, but it would be nice if TV Setup would give an error to indicate that the file was not the correct format...

Anyways, hope you can help! Looking forward to getting the TV Server up and running!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom