Configuration closes on channel scan (1 Viewer)

Pete4000uk

Portal Member
May 27, 2018
Home Country
England England
Hi all,

I have (for my sins) a new installation of Windows 10. I have a TBS 6221 DVB-T2/T DBA Tuner (PCI) and have downloaded the latest version of TV Portal. When I select UK - Wenvoe to scan for channels it pauses for about 10 seconds before just closing. This also happens when running as administrator. If I try to run the Configuration programme again I get an error message that goes on about sockets and IP addresses (of my PC) (I don't know if I can attach a image here)

Kind of stumped really??

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This here should be some help, after collecting the logs use the "Upload a File" button when you reply.

Pete4000uk

Portal Member
    May 27, 2018
    Home Country
    England England
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1

Description
    TV Configuration programme closes without warning or error during channel scan. This happens about five or so minutes after the scan has started and before any channels are found.

Hope the logs are uploaded OK, wasn't sure about what was needed to be uploaded

Steps to Reproduce:
    Open TV configuration, go to scan channels (DVB-T2 PCI), select UK then Wenvoe, click 'Scan for channels'

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2019-06-06-15.03.59.zip
      138.5 KB

Pete4000uk

Portal Member
    May 27, 2018
    Home Country
    England England
    OK, thanks all, I have hopefully uploaded everything OK in the bug reports section :)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As nobody bothered to answer so far: such issues are usually related to the TV card driver. Unfortuately the server log is still at INFO level. Can you change the log level in the client settings part to DEBUG (Settings/System/...) and repeat the operation? Then post a new set of logs please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom