home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Support
Watch / Listen Media
Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server)
Continuity errors after Windows 10 update
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="micko" data-source="post: 1168278" data-attributes="member: 20834"><p>OK, Thanks mm. Checked DPC latency with LatencyMon v6.5 and no problem there. I have tried to force all possible settings to get full power (processing and physical) especially for backup processes without success. As said I have to revert my server back to Win7 and deal this thing later. Maybe I could build a new setup to test this again.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="micko, post: 1168278, member: 20834"] OK, Thanks mm. Checked DPC latency with LatencyMon v6.5 and no problem there. I have tried to force all possible settings to get full power (processing and physical) especially for backup processes without success. As said I have to revert my server back to Win7 and deal this thing later. Maybe I could build a new setup to test this again. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Support
Watch / Listen Media
Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server)
Continuity errors after Windows 10 update
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom