Coreavc 3.0.1: no CUDA with MP 1.2.1 (1 Viewer)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    If there are suggestions regarding driver or settings, I can try them today in the evening. But in general CUDA is working, seems for me to be cause by a difference between how Haali and TsReader handle the TS.

Probably MP's rendering is more GPU intensive than just plain video renderer used when you play inside graphedit. Rename the .ts to .mkv and play inside my movies plugin. It will cause haali (or any other source filter that your system has installed to be used instead of TsReader).

sukceso

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2008
    Herrenberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    tourettes
    If I copy the .ts file for my videos folder and rename it to .mkv, I get CUDA support. So it really seems to have to do with TsReader. Copying is a workaround for recordings, but does not help for using CoreAVC in LiveTV. Hopyfully somebody has an idea how to fix it...

Thanks everybody for your support so far.

sukceso

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2008
    Herrenberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Coreavc 3.0.1: no CUDA with MP 1.2.1

I installed Haali that comes with Coreavc. According to GraphStudio, this one is in use for me when playing .mkv and CUDA works (Coreavc icon gets green).

jonm

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    Wales
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    I use Haali. And its icon appears in the tray next to Coreavc's - but Coreavc stays blue for me.
    Out of interest sukceso - which version of the Nvidia drivers are you using please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom