CouchPotato 2.0.0 Beta (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I created a new thread for beta feedback and changelogs here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/couchpotato-2-0-0-beta.130836/ Please use this to discuss the beta. Thanks!
I created a new thread for beta feedback and changelogs here...
Hi There, first of all: Thanks a lot for reading this after years of silence and no new CouchPotato updates! I was rewriting...
Replies
Views
Any chances for an IOS 11 update?
Any chances for an IOS 11 update?
Hey folks, we have created a new app for MediaPortal. Its called "MPRemote S" and is a remote control app for MediaPortal. You...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
Replies
Views
Yep, that were all threads, hopefully there will be more in the future :) Thanks for moving!
Yep, that were all threads, hopefully there will be more in the future :) Thanks for moving!
Hi there, I am looking for beta testers for the next versions of...
Replies
Views
ZDF Mediatek Live:- Only Arte works, all the others say "Unable to Play. No URL" it has been that way for ages. I posted here some while back. Catchup content seems to be OK. Can we ever expect to see fixes for OV, BBC2 Live died recently too.:(
ZDF Mediatek Live:- Only Arte works, all the others say "Unable to Play. No URL" it has been that way for ages. I posted here some...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom