CouchPotato - an iPhone remote app for MediaPortal | Version 1.2 (2011-08-05) (5 Viewers)

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys,

I know you are all waiting for that and that the 2x mode can be used but isn't the same thing like a real iPad version. I still plan to convert the app to universal, but first I want to do mp-extended integration. And to be honest it will still take some time to get that done, after that I can get to the iPad version.

I am thankful if you are patient until I get it done, but if you want it sooner check out "Eve" here on the forums. From what I read they could be closer to a release than I am.

TRIROG

Portal Pro
    February 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Can i start playing tv series episode on MP from couchpotato by simply selecting Series and episode i wan't to play like in aMPdroid)?

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi xetic,

there will be an update integrating mp-extended, I think what you want should be possible with that (not sure yet, though).

An update on the progress (or the lack of it): My first child was born end of February which cut a little in my free time ;) I hope everything gets back to almost normal in the next time, so I can get back on CouchPotato development.
    Don't worry, I still love that app and will provide the updates promised (most importantly mp-extended, streaming and ipad layout) I am just not able to keep the planned timeframe :-S Sorry about that, I hope you understand.

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am thinking of using this as I have recently purchased an iPod. However, I am completely dumb when it comes to this, as I have never owned one before. I just have a couple of questions.

1) Is there a server part that I need to download / install for this to work with mediaportal
    2) If there is an update to CouchPotato, do I need to manually download it, or will couchpotato tell me there is an update and automatically do it for me?
    3) Do I have to pay for updates

Sorry for the rookie questions, but any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom