Could someone compile the latest version of this dll? (1 Viewer)

felix_clerc

Portal Pro
October 28, 2009
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Cool, I just compiled it...
Will try it tonight at home - I attach it, so other users who might need it can try it...

felix_clerc

Portal Pro
October 28, 2009
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Unfortunately not...
I'm behind an ISA server, which may block traffic, I didn't had time to check that.
It's not really clear to me if the message "No URL found" means the dll did not successfully extracted it or if it fails connecting to the URL.
If first case, I'll have to dig in the code and change the way it's extracted, otherwise I'll have to verify what happen at the firewall side

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Most probably, titof didn't get it working either, if a firewall was the culprit, I suspect it went wrong a few steps earlier (ie no videos at all).
    And also, if titof did get it working, it's a small step (with great satisfaction) to push the "publish" button

felix_clerc

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    This was the firewall...
    I did a reservation in my DHCP for my MePo, and allowed it to use all the range of TCP and UDP ports from internal to external and it is now working.
    Well, some of the sites work, some don't...
    I allowed automatic updates to compare with the currently online version of the dll, and the results seems to be the same - latest version has probably been submitted.
    I'll try to find some time to dig in the code if I can and if I can make some of the non working sites work, I'll submit my changes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom