coverart missing (1 Viewer)

stanleywinston

Portal Member
October 7, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi
Been away from Mediaportal for a long long time and thought I'd give it another go. got a few issues on setup. Done 3 PCs so far and have just noticed that I've got no coverart on any of them using the standard in built 'video' option. I've scanned my movie directory and had to manually match about 50% of the movies in there but, when I look through the video database tab in config, both coverart and fanart are empty both with image location 'unknown' (all other tabs look good). I installed a plugin for the fanart but was under the impression that coverart should just work out of the box.
Am I missing a stage?
BTW All movies are stored on a remote share

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Stanley and welcome back ;)

We currently have a problem with the inbuild MyVideo scraper, but from tests, the movie covers are still working.
    Have you checked your Covers sources? Open MP Config > Videos > Video Database, select a Title, click the 'Coverart' tab, check if you Cover Source boxes are checke and hit the button below that says 'Search cover'.

Link to issue:
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4212

stanleywinston

Portal Member
    October 7, 2013
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks HomeY!
    I did try every combination of sources but no luck. Weirdly I did have it working on a fresh install on one PC but that was the 1.5 beta. I've gone round installing it everywhere and updated that one to the full release and that is where the issue has hit.
    Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom