Crashes when trying to add lyrics (1 Viewer)

haaitje

January 16, 2015
Home Country
Hong Kong Hong Kong
Hi guys,

I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on me. It involves two sort of errors (see my other post),
It happened while using the 3.1.6.0 build on my 64-but Win 10 Pro (1809) and it happened when using the 3.1.8.0 build on the same pc.

When I try to add the Lyrics through the Lyrics tab (or the top button) it opens the Lyrics pop-up when I press Get Lyrics from the Internet, but it doesn't do anything and just closes MPTagThat after a while. I don't get any error message so I can't show it to you.

The strange this is that it happens with specific albums. All my albums are in the same win path and only some albums make the Lyrics crash. First I thought it was because I have some albums with Asian characters, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Some albums with Asian characters load the Lyrics just fine, while others don't. The crash also can happen to well known U.S. artists' albums. So I can't find a fault there.

I did just update my Win 10 Pro to the 1809 built maybe that has something to do with it? I also tried running MPTagThat on a Win 8 compatibility mode, but that gave the same results unfortunately.

Anybody knows how to fix this, cause it's kinda annoying?

Thanks!
Haaitje

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom