Create Translations for Trakt Plugin (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Trakt translations are now on Transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/trakt/

Every Translator has to do the following:
    1. Register an account at Transifex.com
    2. Go to the project page, which you want to translate (see above)
    3. a) If your language team already exists, click on it and request to become a member of it.
      In this case either the project management and the language team coordinator of that language can accept or deny the request.
      b) If your language team does not exist, you can request to create a new one and become a language team coordinator.
      In this case the project management has to accept or deny the request.
    The language teams are organized within https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MediaPortal/
    So currently it's Albert, morpheus, offbyone and Chefkoch who are able to accept new languages.
    In most cases we react within 24 hours on request, often even earlier.

Last edited:

homer.web

Portal Member
    December 7, 2014
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Here is the Czech Translation of Trakt 5.1.1. I have translated most of the UI strings (I am not translating the help strings, because I am too lazy, but I will do it later... :D ) Because a lot of the plugin is not working yet, I could not verify the typing and context of the translation in the plugin itself. I will verify that as soon as it will be available. ;)

Attachments

• cs.zip
      9 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

homer.web

Portal Member
    December 7, 2014
    Home Country
    Hi homer.web,

You can publish your translations on the Transifex website: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/trakt/

It looks like vlastimil.cerny has done it for you. What are you having problems translating, there is a few things not working yet due to v2 API methods not implemented yet but I wouldn't say a lot. Also ensure you are using Titan skin or one that is up to date.
    Thanks :). I just found that out, and published most of translations there. But not all the plugins are there, e.g. TITANIUS Skin.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You're better using Titan skin when translating for Trakt, its going to be more up to date.

homer.web

Portal Member
    December 7, 2014
    Home Country
    You're better using Titan skin when translating for Trakt, its going to be more up to date.
    I am using Titan skin for control of the plugins translation, but not all of them are working in Titan skin. But I wasnt talking about it in terms of translation of the Trakt, but in terms, that I have translated also TITANIUS, RadioTime or InfoService language files, but they are not on the transifex web page.
    I have also problem with MPEI translation upload to the transifex.com. I am unable to upload it. It seems, that the strings on the transifex are not complete, and there is much more of them in the file which came with the plugin than on the translation web. Please see the attached file.

Attachments

• cs.zip
      2.4 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

here is a new Dutch translation file. Only included a new string for 'popular'

Cheers,
    Marcel

Attachments

• nl.xml
      38.2 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi powermarcel,

all translations can be done online:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/trakt/

It also looks like the dutch language translation file has the same translation 'Populair' for trending and popular, these are two different request types so you need to distinguish between the two so as not to confuse the user. Trending is what is currently being watched by people, Popular is the overall popularity for all time.

<string name="Popular">Populair</string>
    <string name="SettingFilterTrendingOnDashboardDescription">Schakel deze instelling in om filters toe te passen voor populaire items op het dashboard zoals: verberg bekeken, verberg kijklijst enz. Deze kunnen worden ingesteld vanaf het corresponderende \'Populair\' scherm of het context menu. </string>
    <string name="SettingFilterTrendingOnDashboardName">Filter populair op dashboard</string>
    <string name="SettingMaxTrendingMoviesRequestName">Maximum Populaire Films om te verzoeken</string>
    <string name="SettingMaxTrendingMoviesRequestDescription">Stel maximum aantal te verzoeken populaire films per pagina in.</string>
    <string name="SettingMaxTrendingShowsRequestName">Maximum Populaire TV Series om te verzoeken</string>
    <string name="SettingMaxTrendingShowsRequestDescription">Stel maximum aantal te verzoeken populaire TV series per pagina in.</string>
    <string name="TrendingShows">Populaire series</string>
    <string name="TrendingMovies">Populaire films</string>
    <string name="GettingTrendingMovies">Populaire films ophalen</string>
    <string name="GettingTrendingShows">Populaire series ophalen</string>

I may have missed some, but you get the gist. If you can edit these online that would be great.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks,

I will add those fixes online when I have some time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom