[no Bug] Currently running recordings cannot be stopped/killed anymore in recordings screen (1 Viewer)

wolpers0815

Portal Member
December 26, 2007
Currently running recordings cannot be stopped/killed anymore in recordings screen:
- Start recording of a currently running tv show
- Go to recordings screen
- Try to delete this running recording
- Confirm deletion popup
- TV show is still being recorded

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Neither for me, working as expected.

Setting this to 'No Bug'.
    If you want more support on this, you'll have to fill in your System Specs, attach full debug logs and fill in a proper Bug Report.

wolpers0815

Portal Member
    December 26, 2007
    Just to make sure, here are the steps with screenshots. Neither the deletion in 3a.jpg nor in 3b.jpg is working anymore.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      78.3 KB
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      95.7 KB
    • 3a.jpg
      3a.jpg
      97.8 KB
    • 3b.jpg
      3b.jpg
      98.7 KB

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

It appears that you have programmed to record any available replay of the concert. IF you now stop the current recording, it will - by default - identify the current show to be part of your pre-programmed recording schedule and relaunch the recording.

Regards,
    HTPC_Sourcer

wolpers0815

Portal Member
    December 26, 2007
    Thanks for your reply. This makes sense. Nevertheless it is not possible to delete the pre-programmed recording schedule as well. There are several problems on my system that make using MP1.6 impossible. I will go back to 1.4... :(

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Don't give up so quickly. IF you have other issues, you may want to post in the General Forum to get Support from me and others.

Deletion of "all replay" kind of recordings does work as well if done under "Geplante Aufnahmen" where you need to delete each entry separately. Note that if you selected all replays of the Show there can be multiple entries.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Deletion of "all replay" kind of recordings does work as well if done under "Geplante Aufnahmen" where you need to delete each entry separately. Note that if you selected all replays of the Show there can be multiple entries.
    Or you could simply open the Tv Server Configuration >> Schedules, and delete the repeating schedule from there. It will be listed as type 'Always':
    TvServerSchedules.PNG

Select it and hit the 'Delete' button on the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom