Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (7 Viewers)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
thanks for the info, and the machine never sleeps :)

Last edited:

onelegend

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2010
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    Hi djblu

Been having a weird issue that I have not bothered getting to bottom of as it wasn't that annoying.

Basically itv and itv HD disappear, manual grab brings them back

Last couple of weeks tho, the entire guide gets completely muddled, not every day. A manual grab again sorts it.

I have disabled the data grabber schedule and it hasn't done it since. So this leads me to believe the epg update on wake up us messing it up.

No one else is reporting this so was wondering if you had any ideas as to what to target, ill re enable the schedule and leave it in debug mode to try and get logs for you.

onelegend

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2010
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    just got home, went to do a manual grab and it looks like the problem im getting happened on the manual grab, lucky? :)

there was a load of error decoding title, index was outside the bounds of the array, it then changed every channel number to 1000

singleseat install, mysql 5.1, 1.3a
    sky uk version prior to that you posted today

let me know if any other logs are needed

a second grab sorts it out

Last edited:

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    Got the same issue on my card where the signal is lower than usual.
    I think it is the TBS driver as I get no issues at home where the signal is 80%+(meter tested).

The TBS driver says the signal is higher that it is.

There is data loss somewhere and it's hard to tell why. The signal only has to be lost for a 1-2 seconds for the TSWriter to start sending out garbage.

I am looking into it as the signal here is a little weak and I am getting the same issue.

onelegend

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2010
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    Ah ok, think ill borrow a meter from work and test the cables then and get up to the dish if needed.

Never bothered checking dish since I moved in and they used to have sky here so presumed it was ok

I never see a bad picture mind

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    Can you upload your logs too please @theidiot

If I can see what is causing it then I can pin point the issue and maybe fix it.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    ive installed 1.3alpha as a client on another machine and still have series link recording issues. logs in original post.

under scheduled it says the name of the program to be recorded but to the right instead of the channel and day it just says video stream.
    ALso on the guide it does not put the red dot to say its going to be recorded.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom