Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (3 Viewers)

chrissnow

Portal Pro
January 21, 2011
Nottingham
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm using the latest bits and have noticed that if you use the check on these days at x:xx it never updates, manual grab works fine.

I've confirmed this on another setup and since the latest grabber it broke that too, will try the every x hours options instead.

I also get a bit of break up immediatly after the grabber starts, nothing major but a bit annoying.
Thanks

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

I have the same issue, scheduled grabs don't work.

I will dig out some logs and post later...

J.

onelegend

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2010
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    Rewrite as didn't make sense :)

Thought it was my setup as no one had posted theirs wasn't grabbing. I have clean installed (mepo 1.4), the latest grabbers auto grab doesn't appear to work - every 3 hours and at a specific time.

I thought it was power sched not waking the system as it doesn't appear to turn on but I have tried setting it to grab at a set time and leaving the system

Will reproduce and post logs as well if you need then djblu

Last edited:

chrissnow

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2011
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Mine stays awake 24\7 so its not sleep based. had hoped it was just the at x time that was broken.
    Will try and remember to scan manualy daily untill fixed. I also assumed it was just me so didnt bother reportign untill now!

onelegend

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2010
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    heres my debug logs djblu for the grabber not auto grabbing

first was from sleep, note the system does not wake to do the grab
    second was from wake and setting it to grab whilst system is on

powersched is waking to do recordings etc no problem, this build was working fine, its since updating the plugin

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

The grabbing will not wake the system, DJBlu has already stated that.

With mine, I reboot the system at alternative days at 2:55am (the system stays awake for 15 minutes or longer)

I have the grab scheduled for 3:00am.

If I recall, the logs show the system is fully up and running within two minutes or so, so is just twiddling its thumbs at 3am.

J.

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Posted over at https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...gnal-cannot-start-timeshifting-errors.122846/ but have now been directed over to here considering I run the Sky HD version of MP. When I first set it all up I am running 2 tuner cards the sky ones. It kept losing the mappings all the time but when I only use one card the mappings stayed. This im told is a problem your aware of with the plugin anyway.

Now I am having intermittent issues with no signal and cant start timeshifting... Its just done it again now at 1928 (18/11) Coronation Street should have started at 1928 yet it hadn't done. The channel that was currently on BBC1 HD froze and then I went to change channel and it said "no signal" I went into manual control and one of the tuners was highlighted in red and all other tuners were in idle, when I try to start time shifting on this one it said "tune cancelled" and still says this now on that tuner. At 1930 Coronation Street started recording and all the 3 other tuners will time shift OK. I know starting and stopping the TV service will resolve it temporarily.

Attached are the latest logs which should highlight the issue at 1928...

Please help going out of my mind with this.

Thank you.

Any update at all please. Getting to end of my tether with this now and no one seems to have come back regarding this issue. Very bad tonight constant no signal and not recording. The tuners appear in red on the manual control. Restarting the tv service sometimes works but now getting tv service unable to start messages. Attached are latest logs. Please help.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

DJBlu is the best/only person who can really help.

Are you running Nova S2 cards?

From looking at your previous logs I can see a few things:

An error is thrown:

[2013-11-18 19:28:11,005] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - Remove filter from graph: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,006] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - Remove filter from graph: MediaPortal Ts Analyzer
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,006] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - Remove filter from graph: MPEG2-Demultiplexer
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,007] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - Remove filter from graph: Inf Tee
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,008] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - Remove filter from graph: mdapifilter0
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,009] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - Remove filter from graph: Inf Tee Second
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,011] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - Remove filter from graph: AVStream TS Capture
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,012] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - Remove filter from graph: Professional DVB Digital TV DVBS2
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,013] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - Remove filter from graph: Generic Network Provider
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,014] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - free devices...
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,014] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - decompose done...
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,015] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [DEBUG] - CardReservation.RemoveTuneTicket: removed reservation with id=329, tuningdetails=DVBS:tv:BSkyB ITV HD Freq:10993750 ONID:2 TSID:2036 SID:12130 PMT:0x100 FTA:True LCN:178 SymbolRate:22000 Modulation:ModQpsk Polarisation:LinearH InnerFecRate:Rate5_6 DisEqc:None band:Universal Pilot:NotSet RollOff:NotSet
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,015] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - card: SignalTuneEvent card: 4 / subch: 0
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,016] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - scheduler: recording failed, lets try next available card.
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,017] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - Scheduler: stop failed record ITV HD 01/01/0001 00:00:00-18/11/2013 20:00:00 Coronation Street
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,018] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [ERROR] - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at TvService.Scheduler.FindFreeCardAndStartRecord(RecordingDetail recDetail, IUser user, ICollection`1 cards, Int32 maxCards, IDictionary`2 tickets, CardReservationRec cardResImpl)

[2013-11-18 19:28:11,020] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - scheduler: recording failed, lets try next available card.
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,021] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - Scheduler: stop failed record ITV HD 01/01/0001 00:00:00-18/11/2013 20:00:00 Coronation Street
    [2013-11-18 19:28:11,021] [Log ] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - scheduler: no free cards found for recording.

Also, it is reporting Card 5 and 6 do not have CAMs assigned?

You also seem to have a network/connectivity issue at times:

[2013-11-18 01:50:20,336] [Log ] [11 ] [INFO ] - Controller:Timeshifting stopped on card:5
    [2013-11-18 01:50:20,337] [Log ] [TS_File_Cleanup] [INFO ] - card: delete timeshift files C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\timeshiftbuffer\live5-0.ts
    [2013-11-18 01:50:20,337] [Log ] [11 ] [INFO ] - RTSP: remove stream stream5.0
    [2013-11-18 01:50:20,338] [Log ] [TS_File_Cleanup] [INFO ] - card: trying to delete C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\timeshiftbuffer\live5-0.ts.tsbuffer
    [2013-11-18 01:50:20,339] [Log ] [Channel state thread] [DEBUG] - Controller: DoSetChannelStates for 506 channels
    [2013-11-18 01:50:20,349] [Log ] [Channel state thread] [ERROR] - ChannelState.DoSetChannelStates: An unknown error occured while setting channel states - select idTuning, idChannel, name, provider, channelType, channelNumber, frequency, countryId, isRadio, isTv, networkId, transportId, serviceId, pmtPid, freeToAir, modulation, polarisation, symbolrate, diseqc, switchingFrequency, bandwidth, majorChannel, minorChannel, videoSource, audioSource, isVCRSignal, tuningSource, band, satIndex, innerFecRate, pilot, rollOff, url, bitrate from TuningDetail where idChannel = ?idChannel;
    Error: StatementErrorUnclassified
    Gentle.Common.GentleException: select idTuning, idChannel, name, provider, channelType, channelNumber, frequency, countryId, isRadio, isTv, networkId, transportId, serviceId, pmtPid, freeToAir, modulation, polarisation, symbolrate, diseqc, switchingFrequency, bandwidth, majorChannel, minorChannel, videoSource, audioSource, isVCRSignal, tuningSource, band, satIndex, innerFecRate, pilot, rollOff, url, bitrate from TuningDetail where idChannel = ?idChannel; ---> System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
    at System.Net.UnsafeNclNativeMethods.OSSOCK.send(IntPtr socketHandle, Byte* pinnedBuffer, Int32 len, SocketFlags socketFlags)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, SocketError& errorCode)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
    at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
    at System.IO.BufferedStream.FlushWrite()
    at System.IO.BufferedStream.Flush()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.Flush()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ExecuteCommand(DBCmd cmd, Byte[] bytes, Int32 length)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Query(Byte[] bytes, Int32 length)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Statement.ExecuteNext()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PreparableStatement.ExecuteNext()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PreparableStatement.Execute()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()
    at Gentle.Framework.SqlStatement.Execute(IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tr)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Gentle.Framework.PersistenceBroker.Execute(SqlStatement stmt, IDbConnection dbConnection, IDbTransaction dbTransaction)
    at Gentle.Framework.SqlStatement.Execute()
    at TvDatabase.Channel.ReferringTuningDetail()
    at TvDatabase.TvBusinessLayer.GetTuningChannelsByDbChannel(Channel channel)
    at TvService.ChannelStates.DoSetChannelStates(IDictionary`2 cards, ICollection`1 channels, ICollection`1 allUsers, IController tvController)System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
    at System.Net.UnsafeNclNativeMethods.OSSOCK.send(IntPtr socketHandle, Byte* pinnedBuffer, Int32 len, SocketFlags socketFlags)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, SocketError& errorCode)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
    at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
    at System.IO.BufferedStream.FlushWrite()
    at System.IO.BufferedStream.Flush()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.Flush()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ExecuteCommand(DBCmd cmd, Byte[] bytes, Int32 length)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Query(Byte[] bytes, Int32 length)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Statement.ExecuteNext()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PreparableStatement.ExecuteNext()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PreparableStatement.Execute()
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()

[2013-11-18 01:50:20,352] [Log ] [11 ] [DEBUG] - CiMenuSupported called cardid 3
    [2013-11-18 01:50:20,353] [Log ] [Channel state thread] [INFO ] - ChannelStates.DoSetChannelStates took 13 msec

I'm tired, so I could be talking rubbish! LOL

J.

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    I have a bit of an odd problem with 1.5 and the latest sky grabber - I am missing some of my tuners in the plugin.

Mediaportal sees them ok, but they don't show to map tinings against.

I have 2 tbs 6981 cards, but the latest plugin doesn't show all 4 tuners, older versions did. Any suggestions??
    Is anyone else getting this error where not all cards are picked up - it definitely worked with a previous version of the plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom