Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (4 Viewers)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Cool I'll try that - but usually when it locks up it does not respond to any commands, even CRT+ALT+DEL so only option is to power off.

possible hardware fault if you have no response at all from the machine ? Memory?

I have lock ups from 1.4 but the ctrl alt del always works.

Last edited:

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    I'm just couldn't keep away! Back using this lovely plugin but only for free to air, since I told Sky to stick it..

Done a new build with latest files on first page.

All seems fine so far :)

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm still trying to resolve my continuity errors as sky have suggested that the lnb is working fine. Effectively if the bitrate is too high then I get corruption in the stream and stutter. This is why I was asking.

Last edited:

Sohail Juna

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 8, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Home Country
    Cool I'll try that - but usually when it locks up it does not respond to any commands, even CRT+ALT+DEL so only option is to power off.

possible hardware fault if you have no response at all from the machine ? Memory?

I have lock ups from 1.4 but the ctrl alt del always works.

You have just talked me into upgrading to 8GB of RAM. thanks!

onetoomany

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    UK
    I can see what is going wrong with my 1.4.0, in that every 15 mins, the grabber kicks off again.
    When it does, anything I'm recording gets messed up which creates freezes in my playback.
    I can't see what to do to fix it though!

My error log is full of:
    [2013-08-19 15:06:32,736] [Log ] [21 ] [ERROR] - Exception in Channel.Persist() with Message The property named displayName of class TvDatabase.Channel was null (not allowed here).

Fixed,

New file on first post.

Sky UK Grabber v1.4.0.2

Logo grabber has been re-added too.
    Thanks for the fast update - was about to go back to 1.3.0!

Currently testing this new version.
    Couple of things:
    1. It still seems to do a continuous loop of scanning for channels - in that after an update, it pauses for 10-20 mins then starts again. However, the menu option is set to every 3 hours.
    2. My log is full of "Error writing to file G:\Timeshifting\Custom_1.ts: written 0 of expected 134 bytes" - I see the file created in the folder so it doesn't seem to be a permissions thing. Not sure if this is an issue or not though.

Attachments

• TVService.zip
      475.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom