Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (7 Viewers)

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I
    Loaded up today's release ( setup-mediaportal-git-1-2-200-11-customdatagrabber_and_serieslink-zip.121289 ) for MP 1.3 beta . Tvserver configuration utility is reporting that plugin sky-uk-channel-and-epg-grabberv1-2-0-35 is incompatible ? I just did a separate fresh install on a new partitoin following the step by step instructions.

Had the same problem for 10 days using latest master but with latest one that has revision updated to 1.3.0RC the plugin works again... Don't know why.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I
    Loaded up today's release ( setup-mediaportal-git-1-2-200-11-customdatagrabber_and_serieslink-zip.121289 ) for MP 1.3 beta . Tvserver configuration utility is reporting that plugin sky-uk-channel-and-epg-grabberv1-2-0-35 is incompatible ? I just did a separate fresh install on a new partitoin following the step by step instructions.

Had the same problem for 10 days using latest master but with latest one that has revision updated to 1.3.0RC the plugin works again... Don't know why.
    have you compiled/merged it in yourself and if so any chance i could have a copy?

spacemanc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2011
    I have a feeling it will be released this weekend Atomic. I hope so anyway, because I had a motherboard die on me this afternoon and while trying to find the fault, I was forced to reinstall Windows which made me lose DJBlus install files from last week!

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    I have a feeling it will be released this weekend Atomic. I hope so anyway, because I had a motherboard die on me this afternoon and while trying to find the fault, I was forced to reinstall Windows which made me lose DJBlus install files from last week!
    ah thats frustrating, i think i still have them if you need them

spacemanc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2011
    Thanks for the offer, but 1.3 RC fixes a minor bug in the EPG rendering, so I'm going to take my chances and hope that it's released VERY soon.

1.3b seemed to be stable, so I can't see that there will be much need for a long period of final testing?

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    i have the 1.3 rc code from about 3 days ago and it seems good and fixes a few things i noticed, wish i could merge code from github, been testing without the djblu plugin as i cant wait lol like to play with new tech. Lets hope rc is soon as its a great piece of kit.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    i have the 1.3 rc code from about 3 days ago and it seems good and fixes a few things i noticed, wish i could merge code from github, been testing without the djblu plugin as i cant wait lol like to play with new tech. Lets hope rc is soon as its a great piece of kit.

Erm ...

Try looking on page 1. cough cough.

Don't let the team know! ;)

P.S. for all those upgrade junkies. Serves you right. Try downloading the files on page 1.

metropolis

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Orpington
    Home Country

Erm ...

P.S. for all those upgrade junkies. Serves you right. Try downloading the files on page 1.

Hi DJBlu, many thanks for the two new SVN files on page 1, just feeding my habit. :confused:

Kind regards.

Last edited:

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Erm ...

I just wish i knew more in regards to merging etc and im just looking for the most stable latest version i can find as i love the new version :)

Thanks for the update am as i say using code from a couple of days ago but do miss the series link so will install this asap :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom