Custom Home Tiles (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there a way we can have randon tiles for example specific seconds ? After this the next tile for the Plugin is showen. So that we have in a folder 4 images for TV series and after 60 seconds the next Tile is showen.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    In theory it could be coded but would look junk because if a multi image control is used you cant apply a mask to it to get the rounded corners

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
    Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
    Replies
    Views
    I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
    I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.26 - Winter is coming... Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid File...
    Replies
    Views
    Is this issue also solved meanwhile?
    Is this issue also solved meanwhile?
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Yo use Basic Home page or Classic Home page? Home Screen You can switch MyVideo to Database view - Database Views If you do not use Media Portal to watch TV, then you do not need it. If you are using it, check if the TV plug-in is enabled in the settings and whether it is displayed on the home screen. - Plugin Config Did you see...
    Yo use Basic Home page or Classic Home page? Home Screen You can switch MyVideo to Database view - Database Views If you do not...
    Hi. I am a first time user of MP1. My home page has the following tabs : Plugins/Settings/Videos/Music/Pictures. I can click on any...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom