Custom tiles (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I would like to get a big custom tiles pack together for anyone to download and enjoy so if you create custom tiles please share them here and i will pool them all together once we have enough.

sunfire7

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    Mexico Mexico
    quick ones

Attachments

• Assasins.png
      Assasins.png
      285.2 KB
    • focus_Assasins.png
      focus_Assasins.png
      287.9 KB

bart666

Portal Member
    November 28, 2009
    I love the Skin and i would help you. But everything i get, is this example. Is there a guide for making a tile. Sorry, but i never worked with photoshop or anything else. I only have gimp and thats the result. The corners abouve a made with hand and the black in the bottom isn't transparent.

Attachments

• Black Canary.png
      Black Canary.png
      252.2 KB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I love the Skin and i would help you. But everything i get, is this example. Is there a guide for making a tile. Sorry, but i never worked with photoshop or anything else. I only have gimp and thats the result. The corners abouve a made with hand and the black in the bottom isn't transparent.
    There is only a psd available at the moment so using photoshop you can follow these instructions
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to.135578/#post-1206440

I will be adding a template for paint.net when i have time.

bart666

Portal Member
    November 28, 2009
    New Year Wonder :)

Thank you very much. it costs me half an hour of my life, but i get it

Attachments

• Black_Canary.png
      Black_Canary.png
      273.5 KB
    • focus_Black_Canary.png
      focus_Black_Canary.png
      276.3 KB

bart666

Portal Member
    November 28, 2009
    a few more. hope you like

btw. Happy Newyear

Attachments

• Batman.png
      Batman.png
      85.3 KB
    • focus_Batman.png
      focus_Batman.png
      87.9 KB
    • Harley_Quinn.png
      Harley_Quinn.png
      142.8 KB
    • focus_Harley_Quinn.png
      focus_Harley_Quinn.png
      145.6 KB
    • Hitman.png
      Hitman.png
      86.6 KB
    • focus_Hitman.png
      focus_Hitman.png
      89.5 KB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Looking good thankyou and happy new year to you.(y)

Users who are viewing this thread