Customising WebEPG (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If you want TitanTV then perhaps you could use mc2xml (which claims to support TitanTV guide listings) with the XMLTV plugin.

marc44

Portal Member
    July 25, 2015
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yes, I figured it out the very easy way. I am not using media-portal. I got the software from enigmaindustries, Easy HDTV DVR and it works perfectly. It's small, simple and uses just the guide that is embedded in the TV stream. Since I also can input manually any time any day or weekly, monthly....... I don't really need the guide. :) Sorry Mediaportal but it is the simple solution to TV recording I was looking for. Thanks

Penbrock2

Portal Member
    December 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yes, I figured it out the very easy way. I am not using media-portal. I got the software from enigmaindustries, Easy HDTV DVR and it works perfectly. It's small, simple and uses just the guide that is embedded in the TV stream. Since I also can input manually any time any day or weekly, monthly....... I don't really need the guide. :) Sorry Mediaportal but it is the simple solution to TV recording I was looking for. Thanks

I have been able to record by day and time with MP, I was wanting the series/Episode. I tried SchedulesDirect and it is doing a great job.
    HDTV/DTV from Enigma does not look like it does much for $25 but if you are looking for a simple TV tuner software that maybe great for you. I want all the bells and whistles of a full Home Theater set up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom