Daemon Tools and MP (1 Viewer)

sebas74

Portal Member
September 16, 2008
@ flokel regarding MP on top

I have checked that option, but only that Microsoft Vista start logo (little round thingy in the left corner below) apears when loading a .iso.

@ diematrix99 regarding volume

I compared the sound settings. And they are both set to the same SPDIF, but only the sound of My TV, all movies files other then the .iso is working. In an .iso file I even don;t get the volume controls in OSD.
Also, I have to check wave instead of master, otherwise I cannot change volume or use the mute button.

Any other suggestions? Need more info?

Thanks for your help!

Regards, Sebas

sebas74

Portal Member
September 16, 2008
It doesn;t matter if the DVD supports dolby digital, also "normal" dvd's don't react on the volume.

I use the SPDIF interface, Sound IMAX, but I also used DirectSound SPDIF, and same problem.

sebas74

Portal Member
September 16, 2008
I hadnt had the change doing anything last few days, but today I fixed another thing: the sound.

When I set the audio decoder to ffdshow instead of MPA decoder, then I am able to control the sound, on all movie formats (including finally .iso!)

The other problem (starting and stopping movies, very shortly my Vista screen shows) stays, and as I have read, this is to solve by using EVR in de DirectShow decoding.. and it is true, that helps...
But... (of course... ;)) my .iso do not play anymore... aaarrgghh...
I solved that by removing all icons and making the background black.

Thanks for helping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom