Daily recording schedule suddenly changes start-time (1 Viewer)

Flo70

Portal Member
January 14, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

recently I stubled upon strange MP1.11 behaviour wich I can not explain:
I have two different timers set für daily recording - one of them is daily recording of "Tagesschau" on a "Das Erste" at 20:00 to 20:15.
I have set this timer to "Record daily at the same time" and "Keep last two episodes". After two day of working flawlessly the timer suddenly changes to 10:00 to 10:03 (which is another occurence of "Tagesschau" on "Das Erste".
I have used a timer like this for over a year now - three or four weeks ago that recording timer started to develop this strange behavior.
I'm in am multiseat setup, both TV-Server and MePo Clients are on 1.11. EPG-Data comes through xmltv & Webgrap++, a second almost identical recording-timer still works as expected.
TVWishList is also installed for various tv-shows but does not handle my recordings of "Tagesschau".
I'd post logs if I had any - I've just enabled debug-logging for TV-Server and collect logs until the automatic time-change reoccurs again.

Any ideas appreciated! :)

Cheers, Flo

Flo70

Portal Member
January 14, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
I kinda suspect that TVServerXMBC-Plugin (1.6.xxx) has something to do with my issue - I just updated to TVServerKODI (Ver. 1.10.0.128) and observe further...

Flo70

Portal Member
January 14, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
I guess I pinpointed the root cause to TVWishList - every second day TVWishList tries to fiddle around with my two timers (which are not present as wishes in TVWishList) and after that at least the timer for "Tagesschau" gets modified to a new time - actually the next occurance of "Tagesschau" in EPG following the daily TVWistList processing.

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Flo70,
can you provide a TvWishList.log. TvWishlist should not touch any schedules, which are not part of a wish finding. I need a log file to follow up further.

Flo70

Portal Member
January 14, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Here you go - yesterdays log is from a "normal" day where the timer of Tagesschau has not been modified, the log from today hopefully shows whats is happening as the timer of Tagesschau is now modified to 10:44-10:45.
Cheers, Flo

Attachments

• TvWishList2015_06_24___10_01_16.zip
    649.1 KB
  • TvWishList2015_06_25___10_00_57.zip
    690.6 KB

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Flo70, i am not seeing any hints in the log that the timer got modiefied by tvWishlist.
-can you confirm for sure it happened on 6/25 gain?
-can you disable TvWishlist for a week and show it did not happen?

Flo70

Portal Member
January 14, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi huha,

jep, I definately happened on 6/25 - after I correct the timer manually ist happens exactly two days later around 10:00 (10:00 is my daily shedule for TVWishList).
I now disabled TVWishList, corrected the timer once again and set TVServer logging to debug. Let's see what happens on 7/1...

Cheers, Flo

Flo70

Portal Member
January 14, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
So, after 4 days without TVWishList my timers are still working as intended - so TVWishList definately is part of the problem. I'll re-enable it now and see how Long it takes until my timers get modified again.

Cheers, Flo

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Flo70,
can you try to disable the setting "Delete Changed EPG Entries" and "Recording Conflicts" in the setting menu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom