Danish WebEPG Grabber (1 Viewer)

Flop

Portal Member
October 4, 2005
Odense
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi

I have made a Danish WebEPG grabber for yousee.dk.

It grabs all the channels on yousee's tv-guide... but it only grabs the Title of the show and start + end times!!!

Download it and put it in WebEPG's grabbers folder.

I'm trying to make it grab the description as well. If I manage to make it work, I will post it on this thread...

.... Flop

____Edit:____

I have just made a beta grabber with descriptions. You're welcome to try....

____Edit:____

The beta worked fine. I have just tested it with over 3000 programs....
Renaming the beta to:

"www_yousee_dk.xml" (with descriptions)

The descriptions take quite a long time to grab, so I also made a grabber without descriptions.

"www_yousee_dk_Title_only.xml" (without descriptions)

Attachments

• www_yousee_dk.xml
    30.6 KB
  • www_yousee_dk_Title_only.xml
    30.7 KB

Hodor

Portal Member
September 5, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Slight cut-n-paste error in your grapper. omfemdage is repeated twice, and one should read omseksdage instead.

The program descriptions only show when you call some extra ajax stuff on the page, but its possible to figure out what happens at that point and deconstruct it into something the grapper likely can do.

http://yousee.tv/modal/tvguide_programinfo/[ID] seems to be the request for program info. The ID should be somewhere on the first page aswell.

http://yousee.tv/modal/tvguide_programinfo/67427455

Flop

Portal Member
October 4, 2005
Odense
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Thank you very much Hodor...

I have corrected the small cut-n-paste error, and I will look into getting the description working soon.

Flop

Hodor

Portal Member
September 5, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark

Raszack

November 28, 2009
Hi

Tried the one with descriptions just now, but it's not working for me. When I click Grab now nothing happens. It should work with 1.1 RC1, right?

Flop

Portal Member
October 4, 2005
Odense
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi

Yes it should work with 1.1 RC1. I'm using 1.1 RC1 and it is working for me......

Remember to press the "save" button under WebEPG / General tab, before grabbing. It saves the changes you just made!

If this doesn't work, try grabbing from only one channel, to see if the problem is general or channel specific.

Flop

Raszack

November 28, 2009
Ok, it works - I just didn't realize how much time was needed to grab, and that grabbing stops if you exit TV-setup. Anyway, some of the channels don't work, e.g. kanal 4, kanal 5, 6'eren og TV3. tv.log shows that the programs are grabbed, but they don't show in the guide.

ZealotTC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    mange tak ser lækkert ud kan du lave en kort guide for hvordan man "installer" den?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom