Dasboard action history: TVSeries name, episode name displays in English ... (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Dasboard action history: TVSeries name, episode name displays in English ... I think to take the name of the series, episodes of TV series plug. Then they will be displayed according to the settings and will be in the language that is selected.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Anything is possible, I just prefer wait until the API is localised (dont hold your breath) and keep all data coming from trakt (except when I cache things in real-time from plugins) rather than build in complexity to find the data in other plugin databases.

Its not a hard thing to do, I just prefer not spend time doing that when there is so many other features I would like to do first. Full time job, 4 kids, I have to prioritise ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I just prefer wait until the API is localised
    This is borne out many times. But nothing happens. Dashboards, immediately after watching the episode and assessment shows Russian name (only the line with the assessment, view the status of the English), after rebooting it comes back to the English.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    If you want russian names you should wait until I fix myshows.me plugin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom