DDR is used with Radio channel (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0

Description
    DRR is activated :
    Start Radio channel change Refresh rate of screen / Stop playing : re-change DRR
    tested with Radio channel includ Vidéo stream (by provider)
    Log link :
    single seat Radio TSreader073.zip
    Dump files :
    radio dump.rar
    original thread : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/rtsp-issue-radio-multi-seat-french-provider-free.118944/

Steps to Reproduce:
    Start channel radio includ Video stream

@Sebastiii

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I have tested the sample and there is a video stream on it, so i would like to say it's intended.
    But will see if we can block it when it's radiostream :)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ONLY with DVB Radio, not with Webstreams

Is there also a video stream inside it? I can test DVB radio streams via DVB-C on monday. ;)

Nope, no Video stream inside according to MediaInfo:
    DVBRadioStream.PNG

And every DVB Radiochannel i tried is affected

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm not sure if I'm reproducing or not.
    I don't usually use DRR, but I enabled it for the purpose of this test. Loaded MP, went to the radio section, played two DVB-T radio channels (Radio NZ National, Base FM) for roughly 30 seconds each. Playback seemed okay... but then I know the audio quality for these stations is not very good. I didn't notice the expected notification to say the refresh rate had changed when starting Radio NZ or switching to Base FM.
    Logs attached...

I note in both Titan and DefaultWide the radio now playing time display is... not so good. When I started Radio NZ it started at 0:00/0:00. The left hand side starts to increase normally as time passes; the right hand side seems to increase in random jumps (maybe because the stream does not have any end time?). When I switch to a different channel the left side is set to the current (meaningless) value of the right side and continues from there. Surely there should be no right side displayed, and when you change channel the left side should reset to zero?
    I think this might partially be a code issue, but tag to our skinners because the display of the right hand side might be a skin thing...
    [edit: Forgot log files...! :oops: Removed Designers tag to avoid annoying design team with multiple tags.]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom