[Evaluate] Default Keyboard Shortcuts (2 Viewers)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    By the way, did you check the input mapper plugin? Probably it could do what you want already.

Man Pang

Portal Pro
    May 25, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    By the way, did you check the input mapper plugin? Probably it could do what you want already.

Yes thanks, but I am already aware of the input mapper and I mentioned in keyboard shortcuts that using the input mapper requires configuring the keyboard on every client, whether by manually mapping the keys or possibly copying a configuration file. My personal preference (and also speaking from my experience of professional video player development) is for pre-defined shortcut keys to be native to MP2.

mrspock

Portal Pro
    September 14, 2008
    Madrid
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I would like to know if shortcuts will finally be included in MP2.
    From my sofá, I cannot use mouse but I do use keyboard (my remote was broken and I am not sure which remotes are compatible with MP2), so failing to incorporate this will probably means a downgrade to MP1, as MP2 keyboard usability is very poor. :(
    Thanks and I hope it could be included very soon (it is also a basic accessibility requirement).
    Any chance that the patch will be included in next MP2 version? I know (reading you) that it can be improved a lot, but meanwhile it would be wonderful to provide some keyboard controls...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom