Default zoom mode in configuration, not working (1 Viewer)

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If you set the "default zoom mode" to normal in configuration and then play a movie in mediaportal and zoom the screen to any other AR, the default zoom mode in configuration is changed as well.

This results in you having to change the AR again next time you play another movie to get back to "normal". Also... this makes the whole option in MP config compleately useless.

The preferred behaviour should be that when you start another movie, this will be played in the deafault zoom mode selected in the config, namely "normal"

(now using latest rc3 svn, haven't updated "my system" yet

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can confirm this with a clean new install of rc4 as well. On both my computers. Doesn't anyone else have this? Or is it suppose to be like this?

VisualDigits

Portal Member
    June 6, 2008
    Near Kiel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hej,

I can't confirm *this* but another one which occures with my Installation (by last week I use a clean RC4 install, but I had it also in RC3).
    When I set the default zoom mode for TV to "zoom" and use the "prev channel" button the zoom mode is set to "normal". When I change the channel manually the defined default is used again.
    Seems that a workflow finetuning will be necessary here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom