Define view by import path? (1 Viewer)

Ryoga79

Portal Pro
January 14, 2007
Is there any way to define a view by the directory the episode was imported from? I have two main media directories:

X:\Anime
X:\Television
E:\ (removeable)

With the addition of offline media support, my main list will be over 30 pages long. Is there any way to define a custom view to have everything in X:\Television in one view, everything in X:\Anime in another, everything that's "offline" in a third, and "All" in the fourth?

Thanks!

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Theoratically yes, but since there is no support for defining custom views from any gui yet, its not possible.

tomeirik

Portal Member
    June 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    spuck: If you haven't figured it out by now, this seem to work. it shows only ended shows:

Code:
    series<;><Series.Status>;=;Ended<;><Series.Pretty_Name>;asc<;><nextStep>season<;><;><Season.seasonIndex>;asc<;><nextStep>episode<;><;><Episode.EpisodeIndex>;asc<;>

The views for Continuing and New shows would look just the same...

pgjensen

Portal Pro
    May 1, 2008
    After adding the Ended view when I open up the config I get an unhandled exception. Field 'WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.Translation.Ended' not found.

when i delete the row (#7, id 6) that I just added using your viewConfig, TransToken, etc. it works again.

latest svn of MP and latest 2.0 svn (315) of MPTV

if i edit one of the existing ones it works fine

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Think you have to write a something in PrettyName column if I remember correctly. :eek:

tomeirik

Portal Member
    June 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    It should work, you just have to add all the info correctly. Just tested it, and it works perfectly for me :) Guess "ID" and "sort" should be unique. Here's a screenshot:

If you learn the syntax, there are a lot of views you could make. I had a "Unwatched Ended Favourites" a while back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom