Delay after resume from standby (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I have see simular issue (i think) and it was because background thread was not set correctly and then MP stay in process even after exit it.
    It seems to happen on Moving Picture and conerstone code.

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I asked Micropolis directly: he says increasing the world weather setting "After resume, wait x seconds before refresh." should solve the problem. Without the delay WorldWeatherLite tries to refresh weather related information as soon as the machine is up and running. In some cases it can happen that the internet connection is not established yet and WorldWeatherLite runs into a timeout, which is the root cause for this delay.

Cheers,
    nino
    Where is the "After resume, wait x seconds before refresh." setting?:unsure:

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I asked Micropolis directly: he says increasing the world weather setting "After resume, wait x seconds before refresh." should solve the problem. Without the delay WorldWeatherLite tries to refresh weather related information as soon as the machine is up and running. In some cases it can happen that the internet connection is not established yet and WorldWeatherLite runs into a timeout, which is the root cause for this delay.

Cheers,
    nino
    Where is the "After resume, wait x seconds before refresh." setting?:unsure:
    My mistake,that setting only appears on world weather lite;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom