[News] Development of MP 1.3.0 (2 Viewers)

Arturas1976

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Vilnius
    Home Country
    Lithuania Lithuania
    Everyone gone on vacations? Or Football championship took all the time? it seems that all forum slowed down... May be some fresh news would take back :) ?!

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    The days go by... (n)
    And these posts won't speed up the process. :p

We are working together with many plugin devs and skin designers to ensure that you guys get compatible extensions.
    They catched a rather big problem for them in MPEI, which we are fixing together right now. Otherwise you won't get skin and plugin updates. ;)

bc420

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2012
    Bring Cash
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    hi there great news to hear !!!am really looking forward to this new release !! i have been using 1.2.2 and 1.2.3 tv server and plug ins and mediaportal player , i would love to help test this to find if any problems with the 1.3.0 if test version is available :D thnx ? such a great product mediaportal !! at this point i am using front end xbmc tv player because tv player on mepo 1.2.3 locks up a lot has nothing to do with the tv server .must be a tv engine issue ? 1.2.2 was the ts reader issue , i see the post here say that these have been addressed 1.3.0? any luck fixing those little bugs up :whistle: i sure i sure love the hd that mediaportal is able to render , hope the plug ins you ppl are talking about not working are not the important 1s for testing hehe i am sure team mediaportal here are working very hard on these little bugs (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom