Digital Devices: cascaded CAM support (1 Viewer)

HTPC_2010

Portal Pro
June 3, 2010
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hello again.

As Information for the entry above the patch for MP1.5 works fine without any error.
I also use one CI with Alphacrypt for ORF and another CI for HD+ (it works with Modules M+, UC Delta, etc...)

There is only to activate the CI Mapping in the DD Driver. and it works :)

PS: I would also perform a update to 1.6 and i would be lucky to get a new compiled Version for 1.6

Thanks for your invested time :)

PS: ORF Cards where the HD-Austria Paket (HD+) is activated, don't work because then you Need the original CAM Module and a certified Receiver because the S/N Number of the Module is mapped to the Key. If you have activated you Need a new ORF Card.

executee

Portal Member
January 10, 2012
Home Country
Austria Austria
Does somebody of you test the cascaded cam support with the new Digital Device Driver v2.5.0.80-x64?

I get the following errors in logfile.

Code:
[2013-10-30 15:13:13,682] [Log    ] [11      ] [ERROR] - Exception  :System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Der angegebene Schlüssel war nicht im Wörterbuch angegeben.
  bei System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
  bei System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
  bei TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.ConditionalAccess.SendPids(Int32 subChannel, DVBBaseChannel channel, List`1 pids)

I get the same error everytime a client trys to watch a channel (vers 1.5). I also tried different DD-Drivers (still same error).
Now i downgraded to my working 1.2.3 again and now i get this error only with manually added Channels (not scanned) (DD-Driver 2.5.0.80). Everything worked fine before on Mediaportal 1.2.3, DD-Driver 2.4.

Is there anyway to get 1.5 running without installing VS and Git and removing this one line of code? Or is a 1.6 version on the way?

I use 2 Alphacrypt classic (ORF and SKY).

Thx for your awesome support ;)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I get the same error everytime a client trys to watch a channel (vers 1.5). I also tried different DD-Drivers (still same error).
    People have asked about this error before. It is harmless. Please ignore it. It has no effect on the ability to use cascaded CAMs.

executee

Portal Member
    January 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    People have asked about this error before. It is harmless. Please ignore it. It has no effect on the ability to use cascaded CAMs.

Can't ignore it cause my Server-Service crashes when a client trys to tune in a channel and thats the only error im getting in the log. (Timeshift on the server worked)

Maybe i did something else wrong. I'll just wait for 1.6 :) aslong my 1.2.3 works. (Probably a restart would have fixed it, because i had the crash problem on 1.2.3 and a restart fixed it)

The only problem in 1.2.3 is that i can't watch manually added channels. It tells me PMT not found or just no message and in the same error in the log.
    When i scan the frequency on one transponder for this specific channel and he finds it, then the channel works. That works for ~ 90% of all manually added channels.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Can't ignore it cause my Server-Service crashes when a client trys to tune in a channel and thats the only error im getting in the log. (Timeshift on the server worked)
    Well, the error has nothing to do with the crash. I can tell you that much.

If you want further assistance, please provide full log files including your Windows event logs. Ideally you would use the MP debug/watchdog tool to grab them:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files

Maybe i did something else wrong. I'll just wait for 1.6 :) aslong my 1.2.3 works. (Probably a restart would have fixed it, because i had the crash problem on 1.2.3 and a restart fixed it)
    Your choice. :)

The only problem in 1.2.3 is that i can't watch manually added channels. It tells me PMT not found or just no message and in the same error in the log.
    When i scan the frequency on one transponder for this specific channel and he finds it, then the channel works. That works for ~ 90% of all manually added channels.
    This is probably because you're entering incorrect values for the channel details. Nothing to do with the patch, and you'll have the same problem on MP 1.6.

executee

Portal Member
    January 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    If you want further assistance, please provide full log files including your Windows event logs. Ideally you would use the MP debug/watchdog tool to grab them:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files

No thank you for your help, but i don't have time at the moment to install 1.5 again.

This is probably because you're entering incorrect values for the channel details. Nothing to do with the patch, and you'll have the same problem on MP 1.6.

I read alot about this problem in other forum Threads. The values of the channel are the same before and after the single scan. So they don't change at all.
    But that doesn't matter at the moment.

Im just happy at the moment that my Cam doesn't crash anymore, like i posted in #33
    The problem was a combination of 3 factors:
    1.) The DD-Octopus Twin CI has problems with my Asus Mainboard
    2.) The DD-Octopus Twin CI has problems with my Alphacrypt IC Module
    3.) CI/Cam Bitrate in the DD-Config has to be 30000 (lowest possible)

Solution: I put in 2 alphacrypt Classics with a bitrate settings of 30000 and no crashes since i changed it :D
    Took me about 2.5 Years to figure that out :D

Darkroom

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Freakyj,

i want to ask for a MePo 1.6 version of your file too.

Thx for your work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom