Digital Devices: cascaded CAM support (1 Viewer)

Sonny84

Portal Member
June 11, 2011
Could somebody compile the code changes from branch to support cascaded cam based on the current 1.9 source/release?

I switched to Windows 8.1 and currently not able to compile the core. (Why, I could not resolve...)

Best regards

Sonny84

Freuli

Portal Pro
October 31, 2007
Hello,

the patch is working with 1.9 poperly.
Another question. If I am right, Diseq is not working with this patch, right? Is it sometimes planned to implement it. It would be great.

Thanks
Markus

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Another question. If I am right, Diseq is not working with this patch, right?
    Correct.

Is it sometimes planned to implement it. It would be great.
    No, I don't intend to implement it. A better version of this patch - which includes ability to browse all CAM menus, set the CAM limit per CAM, set the decryptable providers per CAM, and DiSEqC support - is already included in TVE 3.5.

bberger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2009
    Leobersdorf near Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Why aren't DD DuoFlex resp. Octopus CI still not supportet in the current TV-Server release? Coming from ArgusTV and XBMC (yeah, the complexity of MP configuration, etc. pushed me away from my once great love MP in the goold old 1.1 days..). Today I decided to give MP another shot once again and yeah.. still the same issues all over the place.. :/

It's really some sad story..

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Why aren't DD DuoFlex resp. Octopus CI still not supportet in the current TV-Server release?
    Because the current TV Server is under codefreeze. Developers are working hard on the follow-up (TVE3.5)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom