[News] Digital Everywhere stops production of fire & floppy-dtv (1 Viewer)

DjeC64

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Gent
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Does anyone of the forum have tried the tips of adding a condensator on the power line resolved the "red light" symptom?

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Does anyone of the forum have tried the tips of adding a condensator on the power line resolved the "red light" symptom?

I did not try, depending on the ripple's frequency you need to reduce, it's hard to say what value we need.
    I had one power-supply that did the card not like, but replacing it fixed the problem, all I can say, is that I verified the voltages, and can confirm that ripple must be the cause.. and ripple should be fixed by a capacitor.

LukeV

Portal Member
    January 26, 2010
    Those of you successfully using FloppyDTV and windows 7, are you using the 32bit or 64bit OS version? Have you had to do any extra tinkering or does it work "straight out of the box"?

Works out of the box (only changing IEEE-driver). Using Win7 Professional 32-bit with MP and Mediacenter.

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    ...yet crappy shop that is only partially and poorly translated.
    Is there a shop in a less_ignorant nation that uses English and sells these ? - I need info on how/what I need to use a CAM with these cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom