Disable marking unavailable movies in red color (1 Viewer)

mironto

Portal Pro
March 15, 2010
Home Country
Slovakia Slovakia
Is it possible to disable marking non-local movies in the list (like on DVDs or unavailable share disc) in red color? I'd like to use some graphics (e.g. disc icon) instead, since once the title is in red, I cannot see whether it's watched or unwatched movie.

Thanks.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Disable marking unavailable movies in red color

This is a skin issue. Its done by <remoteColor>.....</remoteColor>.
    Which skin do you use?

mironto

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    By <remoteColor> I can change the color itself, but the unavailable movies will still be colored (with the new color) overwriting the color for watched/unwatched movies (unwatched are black, watched are blue - if I change the <remoteColor> to black, all movies will look like unwatched).

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Disable marking unavailable movies in red color

What about just deleting the <remoteColor> line? You may also have a look at the reference.xml where default "settings" (also colors) are stored.

mironto

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Tested that - if I delete <remoteColor> from references.xml, it defaults to red. If I change the alpha to 0, the text dissapears. Any other ideas? Somebody? Anybody?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    remoteColor overrides all colors, so if its marked as remote via plugin then you will be stuck with the remoteColor. There is currently no way to disable list items marked as remote.

mironto

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Thank you for the feedback. If I would like to have such an option implemented, should I contact MediaPortal or MovingPictues devs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom