DiSeq switching problem (patch included) (1 Viewer)

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    If it's a multiswitch, then diseqc commands will do you no good. Multiswitches use 13/18V & 0kHz/22kHz to achieve the four input states.

The NA Custom1 & NA Custom2 settings are for doing this for N.A. birds. With these selected though, the LOF & SW settings would default to N.A. ones. The override section below would not suffice, since it would only allow one set of entries, while ports 1/2 need one SW setting while ports 3/4 need another.

eku60

Portal Member
    February 9, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello x4mer,

thanks for your replay.

You are right it's a multiswitch, but it should work with DiseqC - commands (1.0 and 1.2 (not shure)). If I interpreted the manual correctly, they say, if DiseqC commands are coming, DiseqC will be used, otherwise there will be a fallback to 14/18V, 22khz and tone burst respectively.

The latter three values can be selected by switches on the switch (which parameter is for what, LNB1-LNB2, vertical - horizontal, high band - low band)

And as said: ProgDVB does work well in another PC.

regards
    eku60

pela020

Portal Member
    February 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    jblomb What driver do you use for the HVR-4000 card? My setup is like your second card but I can't get it to scan Sirius.

jblomb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 17, 2007
    Sundsvall
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Using the htpc to watch Real Madrid-Liverpool right now, but the file is called "HVR-1100-1300-3000-4000_Nova-T-HD-S2-2_119_25023_WHQL".

Update: YAY. Liverpool won :)

jblomb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 17, 2007
    Sundsvall
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Dunno if you are interested in a small utility i made to scan only channel packages (eg canal digital nordic and viasat). Just start the utility, select the channel pack and press Save. The pack will show up last in the satellite list. If you are just interested in viasat then it's much quicker to scan 25 tp's for viasat than all 82 tp's on Sirius (or something like that)

If it complains or whatever :)P) move the util into Mediaportal TV Server/Tuningparameters and try again.

Attachments

• DownloadChannelPackages.zip
      30.7 KB

pela020

Portal Member
    February 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey, I loved what you did with the Teletext. I'm a daily user of teletext and haven't been able to use since the readability was really bad. Now it looks almost like my old TV. My recordings stopped showing, but that's no big deal for me. Great job.

Mr Cool Span

Portal Member
    December 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    edit diseq

can some one tell me wher to find the file to edit if i like to play with the diseq commands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom