DJBlu's Custom Sky Data Grabber for MP1.9 onwards (1 Viewer)

mattpwill

Portal Member
July 17, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks for all your hard work ears. Could you please compile one based upon version 1.13.0 that's just been released?

Thanks very much once again
Matt

Pseudomax

Portal Member
January 11, 2015
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Hi ears, just to confirm that my EPG seems to have intermittent problems with the scheduled grab ... it didn't work as a regular 4am grab and it didn't work scheduled for every 3 hours. It does seem to work for every 12 hours ...?

Not being technical this might be completely off track as an option, but would it be possible to initiate this 'module/add-on' via the power scheduler?

ears

Portal Member
October 7, 2008
I think mine is set to every 12 hours. There's not much I can do -- I don't have the source code for the plugin itself.

I've just seen the 13 release. I'll try to get something compiled but the timing of the release isn't great! Family time and all that. I'll try to get it done early in the new year, I'm optimistic that it won't take too long to do.

unitygain

Portal Member
January 28, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi, it says installation guide on 4th post but I've been looking through all the posts over the 18 pages and can't find it.........granted got man flu and slightly hungover from Christmas but maybe missing it. Have installed this in the past on old pc so thought I would dig out the sat card to see if it still works

ears

Portal Member
October 7, 2008
My memory is vague but I thought it was just text. The post was last modified in November, much more recently than the original post. Can you check old versions as an admin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom