Does dr.dk work? | Page 5

Discussion in 'OnlineVideos' started by offbyone, December 2, 2009.

1. offbyone
    • Team MediaPortal

offbyone Development Group

Ratings:
    +3,303 / 3
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Thanks for the info. For now I have fixed the rtmp links as well, there was a small bug parsing the url. Bonanza should be back working in 0.25

• Like Like x 2
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. stefanbaar

stefanbaar Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    Any news on DR NU ?

I succeeded downloading a .flv video file with "Replay Media Catcher 4"
    So would it not be possible to make dr.dk/nu work in Online Videos?

4. offbyone
    • Team MediaPortal

Ratings:
    +3,303 / 3
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    AW: Does dr.dk work?

What do you mean with "Any news on" ? I have not worked on that part or don't know if anyone is? As I am not from Denmark I also don't watch any dr.dk videos or news, so no idea what new sites pop up in your country :)
    It would also be nice if someone from Denmark would take care of this site. Someone must have done dr.dk and Dripper (don't remember what those plugins were called). I simply don't have time to keep all sites updated. And adding more content makes that even harder.

5. stefanbaar

stefanbaar Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    Sorry:)

But it was related to this:

More and more programs are moving from > dr.dk tv - Det vil jeg se! to DR NU.
    And live tv are only possible on DR NU

6. msj33
    • Premium Supporter

msj33 MP Donator

Ratings:
    +69 / 3
    Home Country:
    England England
    Seems like the current dr.dk is falling behind with updating - Probably due to the newer dr.dk/nu

Stefan - Can you please post links to .flv file - maybe that can give us some clue how o do parsing in general.

Offfyone - Anyway to contact al danish users on Mepo forum in one shot? There has to be some danes out there with access to dr.dk/nu and coding capabilities.

I'm sure no coding guru, but will be happy to assist in any way I can.

/Morten

7. stefanbaar

stefanbaar Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    I can not get any links to work. But I tried to sniff some urls and this is what I got:

1-04-05T19:00:00","links":[{"qualityId":2035290,"uri":"rtmp:\/\/vod.dr.dk\/cms\/mp4:CMS\/Resources\/dr.dk\/NETTV\/DR1\/2011\/03\/b2d53078-e059-4754-938a-dadda58bbb2c\/8918de09a660488ab83ff7864e61ad6a_1000.mp4?ID=881722","linkType":"Streaming","fileType":"mp4","bitrateKbps":1935,"width":640,"height":360},{"qualityId":2035291,"uri":"rtmp:\/\/vod.dr.dk\/cms\/mp4:CMS\/Resources\/dr.dk\/NETTV\/DR1\/2011\/03\/b2d53078-e059-4754-938a-dadda58bbb2c\/8918de09a660488ab83ff7864e61ad6a_500.mp4?ID=881722","linkType":"Streaming","fileType":"mp4","bitrateKbps":1312,"width":640,"height":360},{"qualityId":2035292,"uri":"rtmp:\/\/vod.dr.dk\/cms\/mp4:CMS\/Resources\/dr.dk\/NETTV\/DR1\/2011\/03\/b2d53078-e059-4754-938a-dadda58bbb2c\/8918de09a660488ab83ff7864e61ad6a_250.mp4?ID=881722","linkType":"Streaming","fileType":"mp4","bitrateKbps":1186,"width":320,"height":180}],"chapters":[]}

Dont know if it is usefull?

8. offbyone
    • Team MediaPortal

Ratings:
    +3,303 / 3
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    AW: Does dr.dk work?

Might be playable, those are rtmp links. Depends how much protection is there in the connection setup.

I don't know of any way to contact all Danish forum users, sorry - only posting a new thread. But anyone with interest should also find this thread here I suppose...

9. hkjensen
    • Premium Supporter

hkjensen MP Donator

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
  10. pilehave
    • Premium Supporter

pilehave Community Skin Designer

Technical consultant, marketing
    Ratings:
    +517 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    I just tested the API and it seems to work, but I'm stuck with the Onlinevideos configuration tool crashing, when I try to create a generic site with reg exp. and so on...

When I have configured the "Category" and pressed "GetCats" I can see the categories on the right side, good. I don't want subcategories, so I skip this, right? Then when I choose "VideoList" no matter what button I press, all I get is this:

Code (Text):
    2. System.Net.WebException: Serveren forårsagede en protokolfejl. Section=ResponseStatusLine
    3.    ved System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    4.    ved OnlineVideos.Sites.SiteUtilBase.GetWebData(String url, CookieContainer cc, String referer, IWebProxy proxy, Boolean forceUTF8, Boolean allowUnsafeHeader, String userAgent)
    5.    ved SiteParser.Form2.Execute(String regexString, String url, String[] names)
    6.    ved SiteParser.Form1.CreateVideoListRegexButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    7.    ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    8.    ved System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    9.    ved System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    10.    ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    11.    ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    12.    ved System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    13.    ved System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    14.    ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    15.    ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    16.    ved System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

11. offbyone
    • Team MediaPortal

Ratings:
    +3,303 / 3
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    I wouldn't use regexps with this nice API. Create a new c# util that uses the JSON lib that is already in OnlineVideos. Override the necessary functions -> it will be much easier than trying to find regexps for the json data returned by the api.

No idea what this means: Serveren forårsagede en protokolfejl
    But it sounds like the url is not valid.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!