Does dr.dk work? (1 Viewer)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the info. For now I have fixed the rtmp links as well, there was a small bug parsing the url. Bonanza should be back working in 0.25

stefanbaar

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Holstebro
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Any news on DR NU ?

I succeeded downloading a .flv video file with "Replay Media Catcher 4"
    So would it not be possible to make dr.dk/nu work in Online Videos?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Does dr.dk work?

What do you mean with "Any news on" ? I have not worked on that part or don't know if anyone is? As I am not from Denmark I also don't watch any dr.dk videos or news, so no idea what new sites pop up in your country :)
    It would also be nice if someone from Denmark would take care of this site. Someone must have done dr.dk and Dripper (don't remember what those plugins were called). I simply don't have time to keep all sites updated. And adding more content makes that even harder.

stefanbaar

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Holstebro
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Sorry:)

But it was related to this:

Thanks a lot for the new sites...

But I am having problems with playing at lot of the content on Bonanza. Some of it works but most of the times I get "ingen video blev fundet" or in english "no video was found".

The live tv part does not work for me either. But I think the channels are moved to the new dr site:

Live player/ And now 5 channels are available: DR1, DR2, DR Ramasjang, DR K and DR update

Another problem for me are the buffer size. I have chosen the smallest buffersize 1%. But if it is a video on 1½ hour then it takes a lot og time to download 1% on a slow connection. If it was possible to choose for instance 5sec or 2Mbytes then I would not have to wait 30-60sec before the longest videos starts.

More and more programs are moving from > dr.dk tv - Det vil jeg se! to DR NU.
    And live tv are only possible on DR NU

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    Seems like the current dr.dk is falling behind with updating - Probably due to the newer dr.dk/nu

Stefan - Can you please post links to .flv file - maybe that can give us some clue how o do parsing in general.

Offfyone - Anyway to contact al danish users on Mepo forum in one shot? There has to be some danes out there with access to dr.dk/nu and coding capabilities.

I'm sure no coding guru, but will be happy to assist in any way I can.

/Morten

stefanbaar

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Holstebro
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I can not get any links to work. But I tried to sniff some urls and this is what I got:

1-04-05T19:00:00","links":[{"qualityId":2035290,"uri":"rtmp:\/\/vod.dr.dk\/cms\/mp4:CMS\/Resources\/dr.dk\/NETTV\/DR1\/2011\/03\/b2d53078-e059-4754-938a-dadda58bbb2c\/8918de09a660488ab83ff7864e61ad6a_1000.mp4?ID=881722","linkType":"Streaming","fileType":"mp4","bitrateKbps":1935,"width":640,"height":360},{"qualityId":2035291,"uri":"rtmp:\/\/vod.dr.dk\/cms\/mp4:CMS\/Resources\/dr.dk\/NETTV\/DR1\/2011\/03\/b2d53078-e059-4754-938a-dadda58bbb2c\/8918de09a660488ab83ff7864e61ad6a_500.mp4?ID=881722","linkType":"Streaming","fileType":"mp4","bitrateKbps":1312,"width":640,"height":360},{"qualityId":2035292,"uri":"rtmp:\/\/vod.dr.dk\/cms\/mp4:CMS\/Resources\/dr.dk\/NETTV\/DR1\/2011\/03\/b2d53078-e059-4754-938a-dadda58bbb2c\/8918de09a660488ab83ff7864e61ad6a_250.mp4?ID=881722","linkType":"Streaming","fileType":"mp4","bitrateKbps":1186,"width":320,"height":180}],"chapters":[]}

Dont know if it is usefull?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Does dr.dk work?

Might be playable, those are rtmp links. Depends how much protection is there in the connection setup.

I don't know of any way to contact all Danish forum users, sorry - only posting a new thread. But anyone with interest should also find this thread here I suppose...

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just tested the API and it seems to work, but I'm stuck with the Onlinevideos configuration tool crashing, when I try to create a generic site with reg exp. and so on...

When I have configured the "Category" and pressed "GetCats" I can see the categories on the right side, good. I don't want subcategories, so I skip this, right? Then when I choose "VideoList" no matter what button I press, all I get is this:

Code:
    System.Net.WebException: Serveren forårsagede en protokolfejl. Section=ResponseStatusLine
       ved System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
       ved OnlineVideos.Sites.SiteUtilBase.GetWebData(String url, CookieContainer cc, String referer, IWebProxy proxy, Boolean forceUTF8, Boolean allowUnsafeHeader, String userAgent)
       ved SiteParser.Form2.Execute(String regexString, String url, String[] names)
       ved SiteParser.Form1.CreateVideoListRegexButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       ved System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       ved System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
       ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       ved System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       ved System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
       ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       ved System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I wouldn't use regexps with this nice API. Create a new c# util that uses the JSON lib that is already in OnlineVideos. Override the necessary functions -> it will be much easier than trying to find regexps for the json data returned by the api.

No idea what this means: Serveren forårsagede en protokolfejl
    But it sounds like the url is not valid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom