Does dr.dk work? (1 Viewer)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Just updated the DR TV plugin to DR TV API v. 1.13. Also fixed the search, fixed that navigation always jumps to top, added a new category with news/nyheder, and changed the number of returned results from 10 to 19. You can get the updated DLL by letting OnlineVideos self-update :)

Peter Borup

Portal Member
    May 29, 2007
    Måløv
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Just updated the DR TV plugin to DR TV API v. 1.13. Also fixed the search, fixed that navigation always jumps to top, added a new category with news/nyheder, and changed the number of returned results from 10 to 19. You can get the updated DLL by letting OnlineVideos self-update :)
    Hi Pilehave
    I think some thing has changed in the DR TV API, because in the last few month when you pick a program it is viewed in the lowest bitrate and the program looks garbled (try the program "klassen"), do you have the same issue, and can you make changes for it to pick the highest bitrate?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Peter

Latest version of the dll should be working, I committed changes to it last week if I recall correctly. If you let OLV auto-update the dll should be downloaded automatically. Let me know if that is not the case :)

Peter Borup

Portal Member
    May 29, 2007
    Måløv
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Peter

Latest version of the dll should be working, I committed changes to it last week if I recall correctly. If you let OLV auto-update the dll should be downloaded automatically. Let me know if that is not the case :)
    Hi Pilehave

OLV has auto-updated on startup and i stil have the problem that it choses the lowest bitrate, i have now also tried on one more computer with the same result (one with win 7 and one with win 10), the strange thing is that it is not all programs it choses the lowest bitrate.
    If i start the program "klassen" it choses the lowest bitrate, but if i start the program "kløvedal i indonesien" it choses the highest bitrate, could you try the two programs and see if yours does the same.

If you in internet explorer go to dr.dk/tv and chose one of the programs, you can chose among different bitrates and also automatic, how does OLV chose among these bitrates?

I have used OLV for over 6 years now and i have never had this problem before, it just started for af couple of month ago.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Peter

I just submitted the DLL again, but I have also attached it to this message. Try this one!

At some point this summer, DR changed the m3u8 files, so that lowest bitrates were last, while previously they were first. So, I hadn't coded any logic into the site to select bitrate, as I just selected the last entry. And that worked. Until now :D

I have recoded the DR TV site to always choose highest bitrate. I really didn't think anyone would choose lower bitrates, as the highest one is not that high...

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.Sites.pilehave.zip
      9.3 KB

Peter Borup

Portal Member
    May 29, 2007
    Måløv
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Peter

I just submitted the DLL again, but I have also attached it to this message. Try this one!

At some point this summer, DR changed the m3u8 files, so that lowest bitrates were last, while previously they were first. So, I hadn't coded any logic into the site to select bitrate, as I just selected the last entry. And that worked. Until now :D

I have recoded the DR TV site to always choose highest bitrate. I really didn't think anyone would choose lower bitrates, as the highest one is not that high...
    Hi Pilehave
    I just did OLV auto-update with your new submitted DLL and now it picks the highest bitrate on all the programs i have tried :), thank you very very much for the support of DR.DK on OLV (y)

Peter Borup

Portal Member
    May 29, 2007
    Måløv
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Peter

Hi again Pilehave
    I use your support for DR TV a lot (especially my kids)
    Last week DR TV in OLV has stopped working, when I start a Live TV or a program in DR NU i get the message "Kan ikke afspilles - Fejl i URL", and in Bonanza there is nothing to show.
    Maybe dr.dk changed something?
    I hope you still support this, and want to look in to what could be wrong.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi again Pilehave
    I use your support for DR TV a lot (especially my kids)
    Last week DR TV in OLV has stopped working, when I start a Live TV or a program in DR NU i get the message "Kan ikke afspilles - Fejl i URL", and in Bonanza there is nothing to show.
    Maybe dr.dk changed something?
    I hope you still support this, and want to look in to what could be wrong.
    Hi Peter

I got the same error - but have not looked into it until now.

Looks like DR switched from http to https on their Akami-servers - unfortunately I had hard-coded http:// into one statement. The quick fix was to accept https:// as well, so I did that :)

I have committed my changes to Github, and submitted the plugin in OLV, so the plugin should auto-update. Until then, you can use the attached DLL (attached as a zip-file).

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.Sites.pilehave.dll.zip
      8.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom